Tatyanna

"Hey Chris me and your daughter coming over today" I say through the phone. "Alright cool bring my munchkin over" he says. "See you soon" I say hanging up.

I get gabby dress in this cute little zebra onesie. "Ready to go see dada?" I ask gabby. "Da-da-da" she says with this huge smile on her face. "I'll take that as a yes gabby".

I guess Chris saw my car pull up he open the door before i could even reach the door. "Look at my beautiful ladies" Chris says taking gabby from me. "Good seeing you too" I say following him in.

"Where's Rose?" I ask sitting down. "I don't know what the fuck she doing but that don't really matter right now" Chris says never taking his eyes off gabby. Even though Chris and I fell out I'm just glad that he loves Gabriella the way he does.

"So you hungry?" Chris ask. "No I'm fine can I get something to drink though". "Yeah go head you know where it's at".

I get up and go to the kitchen I see a picture of Chris and I when I was pregnant. I can't belie he still has it up , it brings back so many memories. "You were so beautiful , the day I found out you were pregnant I was the happiest man on earth".

I walk away knowing that I'm just going to start crying. I ge a bottle of water and Chris is right behind me. "I never stop thinking about you , the way you smile , that little snort you do when you laugh sometimes.... I miss you and gabby so much" Chris says. I could tell he was about to cry, I pull him into a hug.

"We miss you too Chris" I say trying not to cry. "Come back Tatyanna I've changed I ain't with that stupid shit anymore I want you in my life again fuck it I need you in my life again Taty" Chris says.

I take a deep breath I didn't see this happening. "I can't right now Chris , maybe later in the future we can start to work on us but right now I can't ".

"I understand just remember I love you Tatyanna Harris and I always will" he kisses my cheek. "So do I" I say smiling.

Gabby starts crying and that's our cue to go join her in the living room. "You got lonely baby?" I ask gabby as if she could understand what I was saying. I kiss her chubby cheeks then start tickling her. "She looks just like you it's ridiculous" Chris says laughing.

"She has your eyes and your smile though"? I say. "All the little boys are going to want her when she starts pre-k" I say laughing. Chris gets all serious "Nah not on my watch".

"Whatever Chris she's going to share her little juice boxes with a little boy he's going to give her his crayons it'll be too cute" I say smiling. "I guess".

My phone starts ringing it's Jordan. "Be back" I say getting up.

"Hello" I say trying to sound all sexy.

"Hmm wassup beautiful" Jordan says.

"Nothing at Chris house with gabby... How's your little business trip?".

"It's real boring actual can't wait to get back home and see my two babies".

"I can't wait either !".

"I just wanted to check on you beautiful go to get back but I love you Tatyanna!" Jordan practically scream in the damn phone.

I laugh "I love you too Jordan".

"Good keep it that way I'll text you later" he says before hanging up.

I go back inside gabby is sound asleep. "She always sleeping, she gets that from you" I say laughing. "Nah that's all you cause when you was pregnant all you did was sleep and eat" Chris says.

I playfully roll my eyes " Not really I moved around too" I say laughing. "Barley!" Chris says.

Moments like these make me miss us. I smile at Chris admiring his handsome feature. I wonder if later in the future if we'll get that chance to actual be a couple.

"I'm home!" Rose says busting through the door. Gabby starts crying. "Thanks loud mouth" I say picking up my baby. "It's okay baby mommy is scared of her ugly ass too" I say rocking gabby back and forth. I hear Chris let out a chuckle.

"I look better than you though ain't that right Chris" Rose ask. Chris just looks at me then taking gabby. "I guess that's you're answer Rose" I say laughing. "You always had a slick ass mouth" Chris says laughing. " I wouldn't be me if I didn't".

"Alright it's time for me and my munchkin to head home" I say grabbing gabby things. "Damn already?" Chris says whining. "Yeah sorry I'll bring her back soon" I say smiling. "Alright cool it was good seeing you Taty". "Same".

Chris straps gabby in her car seat. "Thanks" I say. "Anytime". I hug Chris then get in the car to take my ass home.