Tatyanna

My birthday is in a few days I've been setting up this little concert thing for me. Jordan has been a lot of help he set up most of it saying it was part of my surprise. Gotta get my hair cut today so I can have it easier the day of my birthday. "Jordan I'm out". "Alright have fun Taty" he kissed my cheek. I haven't been to my shop in some time but it's bringing in this money for me. I gave Minnie manger position and she been doing great since I reat can't be there.
"Minnie hey love how's it going". "Hey it's great business is booming girl had customers left and right this week". "Girl that's great I need my hair cut again this time just to my shoulders and give me blonde highlights". "Oh yeah girrl your birthday coming up I'm invited!?". "Of course Minnie now let's get started". She put the highlights in my hair an we talked while we waited for it to be done. "Taty I just want to say be careful who you trust i got a friend who told me some shit on your watch ya back you and Jr" I looked at her that shit weighed heavy on me. She finished up the look was perfect I got in my car and drove to the park to meet up with a old friend of mines.
She had all black and shades on haven't changed one bit. "Hey" she said. I smiled trying not to talk too much cause they might be listening. "Your dress is lovely I need to see if I can get one like that". She said putting emphasis on see I assume she was telling me that people could be watching me. "How's Jr? I heard he been chilling". She asked if Jr was out the game I nodded and smiled making this look natural. "I've been doing me and he is doing him shit change". "I have to go love you girl" she hugged me and whispered that the white guy was the Feds and they watching but doing it on certain days.
On to my birthday plans I think everything is playing out well I have this singer from Miami coming in. The place Jordan got is perfect can't wait to see the end result tomorrow and to go dress shopping with Jordan. We went to the mall first place I checked was Nordstrom they had this beautiful Chanel dress it was tan with a split on the side. "Try it on" Jordan says. I went into the dressing room put it on turned to the mirror I was in shock this dress is perfect. I walked out Jordan mouth dropped "Wow you getting that dress!" I laughed. I bought a after party dress not to fancy cause I didn't want to ruin it while dancing. "Here happy early birthday Taty" I look up at Jordan he handed me a small bag. I looked inside there was a card , money . "Thank you honey" I said kissing him. I read the card it's says I was the best thing to happen to him I'm full I energy and a hard worker. Tears started falling he hugged me. We laid in bed till we both fell asleep.
I grabbed the gift card for the spa Jordan got me and drove downtown. "Hi I had a appointment". "What's the name under ?". "Jordan Cole". "Alright ma'am follow me to the back". She took me to the locker area and left me to get dressed. "Who calling me" I said out loud . It was Jr I wonder what he wants. "Hello". "Happy birthday beautiful". "Thanks jr you know it's tomorrow ..". "I know cause I got you a gift so don't worry". "Alright better have bought me a gift .. And your girl isn't invited.." . "Okay no problem". "Kay bye ". I felt so much better after this spa treatment the mad bath was everything. I went and got straight to bed I know these little negros would call me at 11:58 saying happy birthday.