Tatyanna

I wake too the smell of food it smells awesome I brush my teeth and wash up. "Good morning handsome" I said tippy toeing to kiss his cheek. "Hey sleepy head" . I grabbed two plates rinse them off and set them on the counter. I took the orange juice out the fridge and poured us some. I was just about to sit down but there was a knock at the door . I get up and check leaveing the security chain on the door I peep and it's Jr I removed the chain.

"What's up Jr ?" . "Damn looking good Taty" . I rolled my eyes "Boy what you want?". He laughed and invited himself in "Um you weren't invited inside" I say he ignores me. "Damn both of y'all got y'all friends sleeping over making breakfast and shit". I laugh Jr is so petty . "Hey I'm having a pool party for my birthday you should come". "Can Jordan come ?" .

"Yeah but Chris gonna be mad" I rolled my eyes . "Fuck Chris he had his chance fucked it up". I say getting annoyed . "Taty let me get some food" Jr says grabbing a plate. "Jr go home make MaHoela cook for you " . Jordan and I laugh Jr just looks at me. "Man chill with all that , when you come to this party ima need you to chill ya little ass down alright" . "Boy if you don't hurry up take this food before I beat you like I did to that girl" . "Taty where ya clothes at " Jr says looking at me up and down. "It's on me now go away Jr" . He grabs some of the bacon and heads towards the door.

"Taty that ass getting fatter" he said licking his lips . "Bye Jr I'll see you around your birthday time" he laughed and left. I went back in and Jordan was almost done with his food I sat down next to him and started eating. "He need to keep his eyes on his chick". I look up from my plate and laugh "Is someone getting jealous" I said squinting my eyes. "Nah I mean it's cool that guys want what I got " I laughed almost spilling my juice. "It's shouldn't be that got damn funny too you".

We finish eating and I wash up the plates Jordan comes up behind me rubbing on my ass "Jordan get off me starting this mess ". He ignored me and started kissing all up on my neck it felt nice but he needs to slow the fuck down. "J-Jordan stop !" I said trying to get away he picked me up out me over his shoulder . I started laughing mad hard "Jordan put me down!" . "Say daddy"he says hitting my butt. "Jordan ! Put me down" I hit him on his back that didn't do anything. "Call me daddy then I'll put you down" . "Fine ! Daddy put me down!" He put me on the couch I roll my eyes at him.

I take a nice shower get dress so we can go pick up gabby from chris house . I knocked on the door a it's funny because Rose answers the door. "Good morning"Jordan says to her I just push pass her. "Bitch" I hear her say but I just keep walking . "Chris where my baby". He comes out with gabby my baby was naked "Where her clothes at ?" . "I was just giving her a shower come upstairs". Me and Chris sat on the bed looking at our beautiful baby.

"Thanks Taty" I look at him "What for ?". "For my beautiful baby girl she is my life". I smiled and hugged him "let's take a selfie I want a picture to post up on my wall" the picture was perfect "Aw a little picture perfect family". "Rose shut up you annoy me" . "What you gonna do beat me up how you did my friend ?" I had to think who her ugly little friend "MaHoela is your friend " I laughed so did Chris but he stopped. "Well you better stop annoying me before you end up the same". I said taking gabby into my hands. "Well that's cause you jumped her". "Nah baby I don't need help to fuck you up honey" I say smiling.