Casha

Months have went by and my baby is now 8 months old and bigger than ever. Things have been back to normal with Jr. I forgave him and Tatyanna. Jr even gave me a promise ring and one for himself. He set up a cute date, serenaded to me, and then had a whole little ceremony on what the promises were and what the rings meant. He keeps saying this isn't it just wait for the real deal, whatever that means.

Tatyanna was woman enough to apologize. She actually stopped by without Jr even being home, which was bold on her behalf. So what's the point of holding on the shit you can't change anyway as long as that doesn't happen again or both of them will be leaving out in the back of an ambulance and I'm done with his ass for real.

We're back at our house and things have been going great. Jr has been walking around here real happy. I wake up to him singing in the shower, or breakfast in bed. I thought the sex was amazing before its a million times greater like I can't even describe that shit. I honestly don't know what got into Jr but I love it.

I see I have a missed call from Rico, I call him back. "Good morning Rico." "So guess who contacted me last week?" "Who?" "Your grandma." I almost dropped my phone. "My who?" "Grandma." "My parents told me I didn't have any grandparents they were both dead before I was born." "Well this lady legit looks exactly like you and her last name is Harris too... She says she was your mother mom." I can't believe this.

Jr comes in the room. "What's up baby? You okay?" I put my finger up. "Are you sure?" I ask Jr. "I had my men putting in work, nothing to harm her or anything but pictures mostly. I'm positive" He give me her number and we hang up. Jr stand there looking at me. "I have a grandmother" "Um don't we all baby?" Jr asks looking. "No alive." "Bae you ain't making any sense." "Okay so when I was younger my parents told me I didn't have any grandparents. They said they were dead." "What the fuck?" "My point exactly."

I call the number Rico gave me and a women answers the phone. "Hey may I speak to Miss Sinclair... Um I'm-" "Hey Casha baby." "Hi..." I have no idea what to say. "I know this must be awkward baby. Do you mind stopping by my house?" "Um sure." She give me her address and we hang up.

"Your really going to meet her?" "Rico says she's legit. For Rico to trust it, it has to be the real deal. He says she looks like me and we have the same last name." "Oh wow." "You and Jayden wanna come too." "Sure baby." He says kissing me. I put some clothes on and eat. I dress Jayden and we leave out. Miss Sinclair doesn't stay far from us.

Jr phone rings, "I'll get him and be in, in second you can go ahead." I get out and go knock on the door. The door opens and I couldn't believe my eyes. She does look exactly like me but older. "Hey baby." She says hugging me tight. "Hey." We go inside and talk. I see pictures of me when I was younger, my parents with me. It's safe to say she was really my grandma.

Jr and Jayden comes in. "Oh my word, who are these two handsome young men?" "This is my boyfriend Jr and our son Jayden Carter." "Awww aren't you just as precious as you wanna be.. Such a fine handsome baby." Jayden smiles. She plays with his cheeks. "It's nice to meet you Miss Sinclair." Jr says. "Just call me grandma... Cay he's cute" I laugh, "I know." "Its a pleasure to meet you too Jr." She says hugging him.

We spend an hour sitting and talking. "Y'all hungry?" Jr asks. "I am." I say. "I can cook if y'all want." "Oh no grandma, no need to do that... I'll go get some chicken from Popeyes." Jr says. "Get some potatoes too." I add. "I haven't had Popeyes in forever... Bring me one of there tea please." Grandma Sinclair says. "Okay" Jr leaves.

We start looking at pictures of the family and she explains who is who. I look at one picture long and hard, "Who is this grandma?" This girl looks so familiar. "That's your mama sister Tracey little girl. Tracey ended up moving to Florida and I haven't heard from her since." "What's her name?" "Tatyanna." I heart almost dropped. I can not believe this shit! "Are you sure grandma?" "Yes baby I know my grandchildren now." I laugh. This is unbelievable!

"I know her." "I know you do, That's your cousin baby." I couldn't wait till Jr got back this is funny as hell. I can't believe like a few months ago, I was ready to kill the girl, and turns out she's my damn cousin. Jayden crawls over to me and I pick him up. Ten minutes later Jr comes back in Grandma Sinclair gets us some plates and we start eating. "Bae guess what?" "What's that Love?" "Tatyanna is my cousin." He almost chokes on his chicken. I bust out laughing. "Really?" "Yup... We're both Harris's" He sits there for a second. "That's right!!"

"You okay Jr?" Grandma Sinclair asks. "Yes ma'am... Good thing I'm making you a Carter one day." I laugh, "Really Jr?" "Yes Mrs. Carter." "Boy you are something else." "You plan on marrying my grand daughter Jr?" "Yes ma'am. I do." "Why?" "I love her." "What else?"

"She keeps me sane. She goes the extra mile for me. She's the reason for my smile when I wake up. She gets on my last nerve at times but I'd rather it be her than anyone else. Ain't nobody gone love me better than her. Even if things don't go right for us or we arguing or something like that it's only temporary and then we go right back to loving each other. Her attitude and stubbornness makes me want to strangle her sometimes but I'd die if I ever lost her as my friend. Even when I mess up and knock my own blocks down she comes and builds with me eventually... she'll be mad for a few but hey I'm use too it now. I love her and my life wouldn't be the same without her." I catch a tear, that the sweetest shit I've heard him say.

We sit and talk for another hour once were finish eating. She really didn't want us to leave but we had to go, we had already spent the whole day with her. We promised her we would come back soon. We get to the house. "Let me see your phone" I tell Jr. He hands me his phone, I get what I wanted, and hand it back to him. "What you do?" "Get Tatyanna number." He looks at me. I smile, and text her: Hey this is Cay. Can we meet up tomorrow around 3... Got some things we need to discuss: I send the message.

Jayden crawls to Jr, and he picks him up. "So when you wanna get married?" "I'm don't know." I answer honestly. Don't get me wrong I want to but when isn't something I thought about. I really should've been known something was up when she took me to look at invitations and cake. I really was thinking maybe it was for her and Rico but clearly I was wrong. I smile.

I look at my phone and see Taty text me back :Sure where?: :The Bistro on 17th Street: Taty :Okay: "So how you feeling about you and Taty being cousins?" Jr asks. "Never in a million years did I think that would happen but it is what it is." "Damn I can't believe I fucked cousins.. That's some plays shit right there." "Shut up Jr that's not playa nothing yo ass nasty." He laughs, "Man my family about to trip off this man." "Exactly." "I ain't know at the time y'all was cousins." "So" "I know but anyways when we working on this girl everyone keeps asking about?" "This your way of asking for sex?"

"That and you know a girl would be nice, although I might have to kill myself if it's a mini you running around here." I hit his shoulder and laugh. "Really Jr?" "Nah I'm just playing. But that is gone be a handful man. I just know ima have to body me a nigga.. She ain't dating till she 30." "Jr SHE ain't even here and your already setting rules." "I'm just saying. I'm excited. I'll have two girls to spoil then." "True." I was starting to warm up to having a girl but being pregnant again so soon wasn't in my plans.

This chapter is dedicated to LoveShaniece she noticed Casha and Tatyanna both have the same last name during an early chapter of Book 1. Shout out to you girl!