Casha

It's Friday and I wanted to see my baby before I pick him for the weekend. So I head over to Jr's. I knock and Jr answers the door, shirtless. I wasn't expecting that and it had me speechless for a second. "You coming in or are you going to just stand there and look at me?" He asks smirking. I go inside and MaKayla was holding Jayden. Jr gets him from her and brings him too me. She looks up at me, and I wanted to laugh so bad at her face.

But just because her face is fucked up, does mean her mouth is. "Damn can I help you?" I laugh and go into the living room. "Hey my baby love." "Mama." He kisses my check. I love this little boy. Jr comes in and sit down. "You ready for tomorrow?" He asks. "Yes I am.. You ready?" "Yeah I am... Wearing that little ass two piece I like?" "Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean anything." "Is that a no?"

"Yes it's a no... You left this for that, tell her to wear a two piece." "You love throwing things in my face." "Regret it much?" "A little... She does for me, but I guess when I had you to come home to every night everything was taken care of... She don't do half the shit you did." "I love Karma man." "Yeah, yeah." "Well good luck with that." "Where you get that necklace from?" He asks. "Malik..." "Friends tho, right?" "Nah, not anymore." "Don't play with me Cay." I roll my eyes, "I'm not."

"Yeah whatever I'll believe it when I see it." I laugh, "Oh okay, it's already in the tabloids." "Speaking of my that, my manager was able to narrow down on who the reporter was that wrote the article." "So we're closer to knowing to leaked the information if the reporter gives it up." I say. "With the right price they will." "I don't know about that Jr. I mean look at it... No one but close friends and family knew about us like that, you kept that life private from your career. This is a huge story." "I get what your saying."

"Breakfast is ready." MaKayla says coming in giving Jr, him and Jayden plates. "What the hell is that?" I ask genuinely not knowing. "Omelettes." She answers with an attitude. "Are you trying to kill someone with that unidentifiable object? That doesn't look like any omelette I've had before."

Jr laughs and that made her even more mad. "Jr can eat that, but my son is not eating that... Come on baby lets go make you some breakfast." I get up and head into the kitchen. I'm not about to play with Makayla and her non cooking ass. I hear MaKayla saying something to Jr and she sounds mad but whatever.

I cook Jayden a real omelette. Jr comes into the kitchen. "Why you do that?" "Because I can." "That was rude." "I don't like her anyway so her being mad definitely doesn't affect me in any type of way." "That's childish." "Your childish... It's not my fault she doesn't know how to cook. Should've picked a better hoe.." Jr starts singing She Ain't You by Chris Brown. I miss hearing him sing. "Too late for all of that." I say going into the dining room with Jayden's plate.

Jayden starts eating. "Is it good?" I ask. He smiles at me, "Yes ma." MaKayla walks past rolling her eyes. "Find you something safe to do Troll." I say. "Cay chill out." Jr yells from the kitchen. It's not my fault the girl was a bitch from the beginning, you get what you give. Jayden finishes eating then him and Jr go upstairs to change. "What y'all doing today?" I ask Jr. "Nothing why?" "I want to take Jayden to Build-A-Bear." "I wanna go too." "It's doesn't matter." I say.

I text Malik, :Having fun at the office?:

Malik:Real Funny... What you doing?:

:About to take Jayden to Build-A-Bear with Jr.:

Malik: Cool tell them I said what's up and don't do anything you wouldn't want me seeing you do, you know they like watching:

I laugh, :I gotcha bae:

Malik:Alright, I'll see you tonight:

:Okay:

They come back down, slick matching me. "We're ready." I grab my keys and Jr grabs Jayden. He straps him in his seat and off to the mall we go. We get into Build-A-Bear and Jayden loves it. He walks with us hand in hand. All of a sudden, it's a bunch of flashes. "Shit." Jr and I both mumble.