Casha

I wake up in the middle of the night to my phone ringing, it's Rico. "Hello?" "What's up Cay?" "Hey everything okay?" "Yeah I was just calling. My bad I forgot your a mother your sleeping early." I laugh, "Nigga it's 2 o'clock" "I know... When will I see my little sis and nephew?" "We can come by tomorrow." "Okay, Jr up?" "Nah he's sleeping." "In the same bed?" I laugh," Yes Rico" "Alright, well I'll see you 3 tomorrow." "Okay." "Night Cay" "Good night." I hang up. "Who was that bae?" Jr ask. "Rico" "Oh he good?" "Yes." Jr wraps his arms back around me and we go back to sleep.

Jayden is up and ready to go thanks to Jr. I look in my closet to find what I'm wearing today. My body is sore as hell. "Good morning beautiful." "Morning bae" He peck my lips. "How you feeling?" "Sore..." He smirks, "Your glowing." "I wonder why.." Jayden laughs. I pick him up and kiss him.

"See son what your witnessing is the product of satisfying your woman and shutting her up all in one." I hit Jr on the shoulder. "Don't tell him that." "It's the truth.. Normally you would have woke with an attitude." "Whatever I do not." "It's okay baby daddy always has a solution" "So I'm a problem now daddy?" He pulls me down on him. "Yes but your my problem." He kisses my lips and for a moment we get caught in each other gaze. I get up. "Uhm mhm now come on... Grab Jay bag please." I leave out and head to the car. I strap Jay in and wait for Jr to lock the house up.

Jr gets in singing. I smile, "Finally you start really singing around me." "New song, you like?" "Yes it sounds good love." "Thank you and what do you mean finally I start singing... You want me to sing around you more often?" I laugh,"Yes I would. As many times as I've asked you to sing me a damn song." He laughs, "I got you baby." He grabs my hand and pulls it to his lips. It's time where I find myself staring in amazement when it's like this between us. I love it and I really love him. We pull off and head to Rico's.

I knock on the door and Rico comes and open it. "What's up Cay! Hey lil man" Hey Rico!" We hug and I carry Jayden inside. "My nigga." "What's poppin?" Rico and Jr dap each other up. Keysha comes on and greets us. "Hey love... Let me see my nephew" She says grabbing Jayden. We go and sit in the living room. "I see someone is glowing." "Girl-l-l-l-l" She laughs. Rico and Jr come in the living room.

"Cay your looking good girl, you look happy." "Thank you Rico.... I'm feeling great." Jr looks at me and smirks. I roll my eyes at him and smile. "I see nephew getting big over there" "Yes he is." "Y'all ready for another?" What was up with everyone and these baby questions. "Um no not yet." I answer Rico. "I need a niece next." Keysha says adding. "Oh God Nooo" Jr says. "Exactly." I say agreeing with Jr. "She would be spoiled rotten." "Jay already is." Jr says.

It felt like old times being back over here and just sitting around talking.

"Y'all wanna go eat?" Jr asks Rico. "You hungry Keysh?" "Yeah can we go to that new diner on 19th?" "Oh yes I've been wanting to try that place." I add in. "Really? You ain't never say nothing to me about it." Jr says. I laugh, "Well now you know... I was going to go without you." "Dang Cay." "Me and my baby were going on a date." "I am your baby." "Not you." "You ain't about to abandon me for him" Jr says fake pouting. I laugh, "Come on then big baby." I grab his hand.

We leave out the house and Keysha puts Jayden in his seat. We head over to the diner. We eat and order desert. I ordered a fudge sundae. "Gimme some." Jr says scooting closer to me. "Eat your own." "I want some of yours" I look up at him, he's smiling. I scoop a spoonful off and give him soon. "Happy now?" I ask eating some. "Yup.... What's up with the word on street about the nigga that shot me?" Jr asks Rico.

"Oh I didn't tell you about that.... That nigga been dead." "He connected with Dre right?" "Yeah but he actually got some information from some bitch. He wouldn't give her name though. All we know is it was girlfriend." "Well damn what the fuck I do to the bitch?" Jr says laughing. "We still got people out collecting information... But we do know whoever the girl was she was in the building."

I was surprised Rico was going over all of this with us siting right here and we're out in public. I wonder who the girl was. We finishing chopping it up for a few. We say our good byes and head back to the house.

"Thank you love." Jr comes out and randomly say once we've made it inside. "Um your welcome baby." He laughs, "I was just thinking about us and decided to tell you thank you for putting up and sticking it out with me." "Oh yes your definitely welcome" I say adding extra dramatic-ness to it. "Don't act like you don't like putting up with me." "You know it's what I live for." "Extra ass." I laugh at him. "Thank you for putting up with me." "Absolutely, You know your my favorite girl." He says laughing. Jayden mocks his laughter. I can't wait to see what he acts like when he gets older. I can see now we'll have our hands full.