Casha

I go to Grandma Sinclair house. "Hey Cay. I didn't expect to see you here." "Hey grandma." "What's troubling you?" I tell her about Jayden. "Oh my goodness." "Grandma I wanna kill the girl like literally just stab her a few times, blow her brains out, then bury her six feet under." "Killing her wont help anything." "It'll solve my problems." She laughs, "You sound just like your mother." "I miss her." "She's looking down on you probably proud, she always was the crazy, dramatic one."

"I'm not crazy or dramatic." "Yes you are but its okay, she also had a heart of Gold..." "True." "Just pray about it baby. As for you and Jr, be careful." I raise my eyebrows, "What do you mean?" "I see the way you two still look at each other... I also see the way you and Malik look, both I know you care deeply about. When you look at you three as couples, you each compliment each other in different ways. Your feelings are involved with both. Jr has his lady and your have your man just be careful baby."

"I will grandma." "As for you and your cousin, y'all need to get that together. "We're working on it Grandma." "Alright get back up to hospital, I'll be by to see you all." "Alright." I hug and kiss her goodbye.

I go back up to the hospital, and everyone else was gone. "Where you go?" Jr asks. "I needed some fresh air." "That doesn't say where you went..." "Jr chill... I'm not in the mood for it right now." I lay on the sofa. "Your ass looks good." "Shut up Jr."

My phone starts ringing. "Hello?" "Where you at?" "Back at the hospital." "Where did you go?" "Away." "Casha Harris.." "Malik Johnson." "That's how we doing?" I laugh, "Yes." "Alright, I had to go back to the job." "How long you gone be there?" "Just till later on." "Oh okay...." "You good now?" "I guess." "Alright well let me get back to work. I'll call you before you go to sleep." "Okay." We hang up.

Jr hits my ass. "Your so inappropriate Jr." "I know..." "Get it together." "I will one day." "Soon I hope." "Yeah, yeah." King texts me back, :My bad Cash, was visiting Rico... What's up? You good?: "Who you texting?" Jr asks. "Not you." He snatches my phone. "What you doing talking to King?" "Minding mine, give me back my phone." "Cay forreal..." "Background information, now give me my phone."

"Background on who?" "Jr your asking too many questions." "Alright man whatever..... Where did Rico go?" "Locked up." "Forreal? for what?" "He took the wrap for something that went down." "Damn forreal?" "Yes..." "What about Keysha?" "Caught a body." "Damn!" "I know crazy, right... I heard you left it alone."

"Yeah I did... I couldn't be near that environment with Jayden. I already put you in danger with that Dre shit." "Hmm... At least your mature about something." "Shut up Cay." "I'm serious Jr... I'm proud of you." "Well thank you Love." "Your welcome Love." He hands me back my phone. I text King the information. King:Alright.: "How you find out about that?" Jr asks. "Rico came by the park that day." "Ohhhhh...I still love you." He says grabbing my hand.

"I still love you too." "So what are we doing?" "Moving forward with our lives." "Are we really when we have feelings for each other?" "According to the story you were telling: You let go too, Makalya was right blah blah blah." I say moving my hand. He sighs, "I wasn't honest with you or myself. Also I was trying to please MaKayla and make her happy."

"So you choose her over me?" "Don't say it like that..." "That's basically what it comes down to." "Man...." "Okay so if you don't want to answer that, answer this.... What was I doing wrong?" "Nothing." "I had to have been doing something." "You were perfect." "So why did you screw me over?" "My mind wasn't right Cay." "Yeah okay Jr." I say.

It's clearly we only have 1 thing accomplished after this whole conversation, and that's what we already knew. "Don't sit over there with an attitude." "I don't have one yet." He laughs, "Yet..." "Uhm mhm..... Grandma asked about you." "What she say." "She was just seeing how we were holding up..." "Hmm." "She'll be by tomorrow." "Alright cool.... So can I tell you some?" "Sure."

"I don't like your boyfriend." Jr says. "I don't like your girlfriend." "It's something about him, that doesn't sit right." "Your girlfriend's weave never sits right." He laugh, "Chill man." "No.... Like I honestly feel like if it was to ever come down between saving her and Taty, going back to how me and Taty use to before we got back together.. I would save Taty." He shakes his head.

"Me and her still talk occasionally." I frown, "Your so full of it." "Not like that." "Whatever Jr I know if your pushing up on me , you gotta be doing the same to her." "No it's not like that." "What she do, turn you down??" He smirks. "I knew it." I say hitting him. "Chill only a few times." I roll my eyes. "Uhm mhm... I'm mad she tried to play me at that picnic like that. When she knows good and well she was still dealing with you." "You told her about that night between us?" He ask.

"Hell nah.." "We could have a threesome." "Shut the fuck up." "MaKayla can join too." "I really hate you right now." He laughs, "I'm just saying think about it. "How about hell no...Inappropriate ass." "It's hard being a one women man." "That's halfway why I wanted to leave yo ass in the first place but I always looked passed it though." "You did, you stayed down for me even in my wrong doings."

"So I mean I feel like I didn't deserve half of shit you put me through." "Your right you didn't and I'm sorry." "Ughhh." I lean down on him. "You better move before yo boyfriend walk in." "He won't be here again till tomorrow, he had to go into work... I just knew it would have been me and you together forever." "I know baby, and life happens." "But it didn't have to happen this way... We could've just separate and tried to work things out." "I don't know. I never thought about that."

"Exactly fucking up shit because you don't think." "Chill man." He wraps his hands around my waist. "No I don't want to." "Okay Cay... Anything else you need to get off your chest?" "Why are you such an asshole?" "That personality fits me... Why you so damn dramatic, and stubborn?" "I was born this way." I say laughing. "Hmmm." "Wanna sing me a song?" "I don't sing for no woman other than at a show." "Makayla doesn't get to sing to her?" "Hell nah... She don't be stun that." "Oh well anyway sing me a songggg." "Annoying ass..." "So." "Alright. What you wanna hear?"