Chapter 32- He ships Voldemort and Bellatrix?

Dedication: emabeee

I was awkwardly wedged in between Joshua and Emma (thank god for her) as we all took a seat on the grass in Harper's garden.

We had coordinated ourselves to sit in a circle, music playing loudly in the background, and I had not planned on sitting next to Joshua.

Let's just say we were still not in good terms.

Albeit, Harper had tried to sit next to me, but Bethany dragged him away, and somehow he ended up on the other side of the circle. I was happy to see Harper was a little disgruntled at that, and I shot him a small smile.

"So... " Max began, holding Emma's hand gently in his. Gag. Too cute it's disgusting. "Truth or dare?"

A chorus of agreements followed. 

Damn it.

Truth or dare never ends well. Plus, it's terribly cliché.

Emma put the bottle in the middle and spun it. Slowly, it came to a stop in front of me.

Wow. Well this is perfect.

Emma gave me a wicked grin as I glared at her, shaking my head ever-so-slightly. "Noelle!" She called out, fake sweetness evident in her voice. I felt all eyes turn towards me. I shifted uncomfortably. 

"Truth or dare?"

"Um," I took a glance at everyone eagerly watching. Not wanting to seem weak, I spoke. "Dare."

What the hell, Noelle! Next time you are picking truth.

"I dare you," she began. "To spend seven minutes in heaven with Harper."

My eyes widened so drastically, I was sure that I looked like some sort of red headed bug. "What?" I demanded. "No. No way."

Shut up, Noelle. You do want to kiss him.

But not like this!

"Can I change to truth?" I asked weakly. Emma shook her head quickly. "Nope."

"Come on, baby doll, is it really that bad to make out with me?" Harper asked, getting to his feet and smirking. I glared.

"I'd rather make out with Squidward." I huffed. A cacophony of hoots of laughter followed me.

"Rejected!" Marco yelled. "Wow, you're really losing your touch with the girls."

It was Harper's turn to glare. Marco raised his hands in defeat.

"Well, are you going to do it?" Emma asked. "If not, we have to come up with a forfeit... " Her evil glare sent me shooting up to my feet.

"Fine, I'll do it," I groaned. "I hate you, though. With all my heart." I retorted to Emma. She just smiled.

Harper smirked cockily at me, grabbing my hand and leading me into the small shed in the garden. I felt my heart flutter slightly, and I felt my knees tremble a little at the contact.

"Are we really going to make out?" Harper asked huskily in my ear. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"No."

Harper pouted adorably, pulling me into the shed with him. It was small, so small that amongst the gardening tools and flower pots, to make space to stand, we had to press together, so that there was no space at all between us. It was dark as well, a could just make out the sharp curves of Harper's face. I could here the faint giggling of everyone else outside the shed.

"I hate this." I lied to Harper, trying to lean away from him.

"Are you sure?" I could make out Harper raising an eyebrow. "You hate being so close to this sexy beast?"