Chapter 25- Are there even murderers at the top of mountains?

Dedicated to: @blarkey

"So... any crushes since the last time I saw you?" My cousin, Samara, asked wiggling her eyebrows.

Samara was going with us on the Japan trip. Her parents didn't want to come but she had jumped at the opportunity. She was my age, senior year in Florida, and we had just boarded the plane which hadn't taken off yet. We were on the same flight as Harper, but I hadn't seen him yet.

I couldn't help the small blush that tinted my cheeks. "No." I answered quickly. I rummaged through my mind frantically.

Have to change the subject before she catches on to me. Who knows what crazy things she'll do if I tell her?

"There's a spider in your hair!" I yelled, quickly turning round so she wouldn't look at my face and know I was lying. Samara screamed, instantly thrashing around her very dark brown hair, shaking it in utter panic.

I looked around at the other passengers who were looking at her as if she were crazy. I giggled a little. I looked up at Florence who was sitting next to Samara at the window who smirked a little.

Samara froze.

"Haha, very funny," Samara drawled sarcastically, sitting back in her seat and glaring playfully at me. "You're hilarious. I will only forgive you this time because now I know you like someone." She winked at me and I groaned.

Why was everyone so obsessed with my love life?

"Tell me who it is, then!" Samara half yelled eagerly, shaking my arm. Before I could respond, an ever so familiar voice spoke from behind me in my aisle seat.

"Who what is?"

I turned to see Harper grinning down at me, wearing a tight fitting black t-shirt and dark jeans. His green eyes were bright and his hair was messy.

Hopefully he doesn't remember our little drunk incident from last night, or that will be beyond awkward.

I glared at Samara, ready to signal to her to shut up, but she was completely frozen, staring up at Harper in awe.

Oh, right, he's basically a magnet for the entirety of the female population.

"Nothing," I mumbled to him quickly, glancing away from his eyes, blushing again. Harper chuckled, bringing two fingers under my chin, practically forcing me to look at him. I shuddered at his touch.

"What did I tell you last time, baby doll?" Harper mumbled huskily. "Don't hide your blush, because you look fucking adorable."

Oh, gods.

"That's it!" Florence cried out. She snapped her Hi! magazine shut and stood up. "You're teenager public displays of affection are sickening me. I'll be leaving now." As she was getting out, sliding past Samara, still completely awestruck, and I, she prodded Harper on the shoulder.

"You. You're coming on the trip with us, right?"

Harper nodded.

"Where's your seat," she demanded. He quickly pointed to a seat a few rows in front.

"Okay. Bye!" She waved her fingers sarcastically at us and strutted off. I awkwardly slapped Harper's hand away from my face.

"It look's like I'll be sitting with you, baby doll," Harper winked. I groaned and nudged Samara to move up a seat so I could move. Harper sat in the seat by the aisle. She finally awoke from her senses.

"Who are you?" She asked. Harper smiled smugly.

"I'm Harper Andrews. Future boyfriend of Noelle."