Chapter 29- "Your sister kicks harder than a fucking kangaroo."

Dedicated to: @TheDivergentMaze

I frowned at Harper as I curled up in the plane seat near the window, Jenna, who was reading, next to me and Harper on the other side of her.

"Why are you so happy?" I grumbled. Let's just say it was that time of the month, and I was not in a good mood.

Harper smirked cheekily. "Because by tomorrow my plan to win you back is going to commence, because we'll be in California again. By the way, I'll pick you up from your house tomorrow. Then you'll forgive me, of course. I mean, how can you not? You'll be getting all six feet, two inches of the real deal." He motioned to his body cockily.

"Shut up, Andrews," I groaned, burying my face into one of the airplane pillows. "I highly doubt I will forgive you, anyways."

"Bullshit, baby doll, you love me."

I winced at that, because he had no idea just how true that was.

Harper seemed to notice my discomfort. "Shoot, I'm sorry, Noelle. I didn't mean to say that- "

"Shut up, Harper, before I stab you with Florence's eyeliner."

He shut up.

I smiled, satisfied, before turning to Jenna. "What are you reading?" I asked. She looked up at me, her green eyes glinting brightly. "The Lightening Thief!" She exclaimed excitedly.

Yes!

"I'm proud of you, Jenna," I nodded in approval and patted her on the head. "I've taught you well."

I saw Harper smile gently at me from the corner of my eye, and my heart sped up. I turned away before he could see the blush growing on my cheeks.

I may be annoyed at the idiot, but that doesn't mean I'm any less in love with him.

I found that I was slowly getting used to saying that. I love Harper. I admit, it was pretty terrifying at first, but I was adapting. Admitting to yourself that you love someone- oh my gods. I hope all the terror was worth it in the end.

I leaned my head against the wall of the plane, watching as we went through clouds, the view a boring puff of white. I didn't know what to do- I had already finished my book and I wasn't in the mood to watch a movie.

On instinct, I glanced over at Harper, before immediately stopping in my tracks, my mouth falling open easily. He was reading, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, to be exact, and on his face, resting on his nose, was a pair of black Ray-Ban glasses similar to my own, but not quite.

He looked absolutely adorable in the glasses, his eyebrows furrowed cutely, focusing on the book intently, and the urge to hop over Jenna and kiss him wildly and run my hands through his feather soft hair was flaming.

Just then, an air hostess walked by with glasses of water. She smiled, passing them over to us.

"Hello," she cooed to Jenna as she handed her water.

"Hi. Thank you," Jenna grinned back.

"Are you enjoying the plane ride?" The air hostess pursued. Jenna nodded eagerly. The air hostess, who's name tag read 'Sadie' smiled at Harper and I.

"Your child is very cute." Sadie said.

I choked on the water I was drinking, beating my chest like a rabid gorilla.

"We're not- "

"- Married." Harper finished. I blushed bright red. Harper smirked at me a little but didn't say anything. Sadie quickly apologized, said bye to Jenna and moved on.