Can You Forgive Me? (16+)

(Cheryl Blossom dates, with the Serpent Queen, Toni Topaz and they live together at Thornhill, but Cheryl has a twin sister, Abigail and actually she live with them. Abigail actually has a secret, what no one knows, niether her sister, or Toni...)

What if something happens, what could change everything between the girls?

TW: Smut!

Third Person pov:

Toni and Abigail invited a few friends to Thornhill, for a party without Cheryl's knowledge. Cheryl left the house, in the afternoon because she had an important meeting with Tabitha and she actually asked her, to stay at her house...

Toni Topaz pov:

- Do you think, Cheryl won't be mad at us? - i asked from Abigail loudly, because the music was actually really loud.

- Don't worry, i did more party then Cheryl and no one ever found out about them. - said Abigail, while drinked a cherry vodka.

- You are crazy, just like Cheryl. - i said to her, and she smirked at me.

- I know, do you want to dance? - asked Abigail, and i just sighed but she take my hand in hers then we started to dance...

I put my hands on her hips, and we danced at the rythem of the song...

- My god Abigail. - i said to her, when she turned to look at me.

- What is it? - she asked from me, while put her hands on my shoulders.

- You are a great dancer. - i said to her, and she laughed while i put my hands on her hips.

- I know, Topaz. - she said to me, and before i could say anything else Abigail kissed me passionatly...

Abigail Blossom pov:

- Wait, i can't do this. - said Toni, after we pulled away from the kiss.

- I'm sorry Toni. - i said to her.

- It's okay, don't worry. - she said to me, then we drinked more cherry vodka.

- Well, i think we drinked enaugh. - said Toni, and started to giggle.

- Maybe one more glass. - i said to her quietly, then she poured for us.

- Okay, Toni, Cheryl i think it's enaugh. - said Veronica.

- I'm not Cheryl. - i said to her, and giggled.

- I thought it's Cheryl's party. - she said to me.

- Nah, it's my party and my name is Abigail. - i said to Veronica, after we drinked our cherry vodka.