A Kiss Could Heal Me?

During a storm, Toni Topaz motorbike broke down near Thistilehouse, where she didn't knowed that Cheryl Blossom live with her grandmother, who tries to keep everyone away from her, since she has a contigous illness and only she is immune to it... Or, is she really the only one?

TW: Smut!

Third Person pov:

Toni Topaz was on her motorbike, on her way to get home until she heard a strange noise so her first move was to stop it, but she didn't realised that she actually stopped in front of Thistlehouse, and the weather was really rainy. She just take out her motorbike key, and rushed to the front door and knocked...

Toni Topaz pov:

An older lady opened the door and she looked at me shocked...

- Oh my god dear, what happened? - she asked from me.

- My motorbike broke down, and i'm soaking wet from the rain can i please come in? - i asked from her, and she just nodded then let me in.

- Let's go to the living room. - she said to me, then we went there and it was warm because of the fireplace.

- Thank you for let me in. - i said to her.

- No problem. - she said to me.

- You live here alone? - i asked from her, and she just shook her head.

- No, i live here with my granddaughter. - she said to me.

- Can i meet with her? - i asked from her, and she shook her head.

- For your own good, go to the guest room it's the first room upstairs, but don't go in to the other room. - she said to me, and i just sighed but agreed then walked upstairs...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

Before i could fell asleep i heard footsteps near my room, and all i wanted to do was to get up and see who is it, but i can't leave the room, because of my... illness, and my Nana can't take care of me even if she is immune. - i thought this, and just sighed while tears started to flown down on my cheeks...

Toni Topaz pov:

I walked to the guest room, then take the towel from the bed and i dried myself, after take my clothes off, and take on the robe. When i laid down on the bed, i couldn't sleep and only thought about that, why can't i see her granddaughter. - i thought about this, then i get up and walked out of the room. When i arrived to the room, i opened it then walked inside but it was dark...

- Is anybody there? - asked someone so i walked towards the voice.

- Yes, actually i came in because of the storm. - i said, after i sat down on the bed.