Edge Of The Dark

(1950's Storyline!)

Cheryl gets arrested, because one of her classmate saw her kissing with another girl, who lied to the police and told that, Cheryl preasured her for it. Toni worries about her, and she wants to do everything to get her out...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I was in my cell, and i just, sighed while i sat on the bed but i heard footsteps came closer to my cell, so i looked up and it was a police officer...

- Miss Blossom, you have a visitor. - he said it to me, and after the cell was open he cuffed me then leaded me to a room.

- I'll come back, you have five minutes. - he said it to me, then left but i heard another footsteps so i turned back to see who is it, and it was Toni.

- Cheryl. - said Toni, after she closed the door.

- TT. - i said it to her quietly, then she sat down next to me and take my hand in hers.

- I promise Cher, i won't rest until i found out who did this with you and i'll get you out of here too. - she said it to me, and i squeesed her hand.

- Thank you. - i said it to her, then she kissed me gently and a few minutes later she pulled away.

- I miss you so much. - said Toni, and she looked down sadly.

- I miss you too, TT. - i said it to her, and kissed her forehead.

- Toni, you actually know the person who get me arrested. - i said it to Toni, and she looked at me confused.

- Who did this? - asked Toni, and i just sighed.

- If i tell you, please don't freak out. - i said it to her, and she just nodded.

- Josie. - i said it to her, and she looked at me shocked.

- So, you cheated on me? - asked Toni.

- No, i would never do that TT actually that kiss happened before we met and Josie just get mad at me, after i told her that i won't act like we never kissed, so she talked with her mom, and she called the police. - i said it to her, and she just sighed.

- Great, so Miss McCoy worked against you because of Josie.  - said Toni, and crossed her arms.

- Look Toni, please don't do anything stupid. - i said it to her, then the police officer came back.

- The visit time, is over. - he said it to us, and i just sighed then followed him.

- Bye, Toni. - i said it to her, before i walked out.

-Bye, Cher. - she said it to me, and gulped then the polie officer walked with me to my cell, then he locked me in.

- Hey, please take off the cuffs atleast. - i said it to him.

- No, why would i do any favour for a deviant. - he said it to me, and just laughed then walked outside...

Toni Topaz pov:

When i walked outside from the Sheriff's station i get on my bike, but before i could sped off i heard a familiar voice...