Secrets and Lies!

1950's Storyline!

(Cheryl and her brother, Julian is the two most popular student, in Riverdale HIgh. Cheryl secretly date with Toni, meanwhile Julian dates with Veronica, without Cheryl's knowledge...)

Cheryl Blossom's pov:

After i parked my car in the parking lot, Julian looked at me and i just sighed...

- Julian, are you sure it's okay if i date with a Serpent in secret? - i asked from him, and he just nodded.

- Yes, don't worry sis. - he said it to me, then we get out of the car and rushed inside.

- Oh, i see Toni is at your locker you should go to her then. - said Julian, and i just nodded and walked to Toni.

- Hey Cheryl. - said Toni and smiled at me.

- Hey, can we go to the lockerroom again? - i asked from Toni, and she just sighed then we walked to the lockerroom...

Toni Topaz pov:

When we walked inside, i locked the door then Cheryl sat down, and i sat next to her...

- Cher, is everything okay? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- I think Julian has a secret, and lies to me. - said Cheryl.

- Why do you think this? - i asked from Cheryl, and squeesed her hand.

- At home he always close his door and ask me to don't disturb him. - she said it to me, and i kissed her hand.

- I don't think you have to worry about him Cheryl. - i said it to her, then she kissed me gently...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

As our kiss started to get heated, Toni touched my inner thigh but i pulled away from the kiss...

- We can't do it in here TT, even if it's one of my dreams to do it in here too. - i said it to Toni, and she just nodded.

- I'll go to the bathroom, i'll come back soon. - i said it to her, and pecked her lips then i standed up and walked outside...

While i walked towards the bathroom, i heard a strange noise from a classroom so i went there and opened the door...

- Oh, my god Julian! - i yelled, as i saw that Veronica is on top of him only in her underwear and high heals.

- Cheryl, i can explaine it. - said Julian, after Veronica get off him.

- Veronica, why you wear my high heels and underwear? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.