I Love You, But Only You!

50s Choni!

Cheryl and Toni date in secret, but they get an invitation for Veronica's make out party. Cheryl don't want to go, but Toni convince her about that it's going to be fun...

At the make out party:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Toni this party is going to be a mess. - i said to Toni, after we walked in, to the Pembrooke.

- Don't worry babe. - she said to me, and i just sighed.

- Sure. - i said to her in a sarcastic tone, then we walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

- So guys, we are all going to take an envelope, first. - said Veronica then we all take an envelope from her hand.

- What was the point of this? - i asked from her. 

- We play a game, so the person who's number is in your envelope you have to kiss that person. - she said to me, and i just rolled my eyes.

- Tell us your number, Cheryl. - said Veronica, and i opened the envelope.

- It's number 3. - i said to her, and Archie walked to me.

- It's me. - said Archie, and walked to me.

- Ew, just take a step back before i punch you. - i said to him, when he tried to kiss me.

- Cheryl, just kiss him. - said Veronica.

- No way in hell, i'm out. - i said to them, then sat down.

- Okay, then let Toni to try it. - she said to me, and Toni opened the envelope...

Toni Topaz pov:

- It's actually, number 4. - i said to them, and Julian walked to me.

- Oh, hello beautiful. - he said to me, and i just sigehd then kissed him passionatly...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I crossed my arms, while watched my beloved Toni as she started to make out with my idiot brother...

- That's it. - i said to them, then get up and rushed towards the bedroom but Toni followed me...

Toni Topaz pov:

- Cheryl stop. -  i said to her, but she didn't stopped and a few minutes later Cheryl locked herself in the bedroom.