Dark Truth, and Dark Deeds!

(Archie Andrews dies, at a tragic accident but no one know what really happend and that, who did it. After the police decide to drop the case, Toni knows that she need to find the killer with her gang. Meanwhile Cheryl has some trouble with her family, and her only option is to move out of Tishtlehouse. Toni and Cheryl date secretly...)

TW: Abuse, Charchie!

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I was in my bedroom, then my brother walked in with crossed arms...

- You heard what happened with Archie? - he asked from me.

- Yes, and it was a tragic accident but nothing else. - i said to him.

- Accident? He was stabbed at his heart, but the police never founded that knife. - said Julian, while he walked closer to me.

- I have no idea, what are you talking about but leave my room! - i yelled, and he slapped me hard, then my bottom lip started to bleed.

- Just stay low, and try to focus then tell me the truth Cheryl. - he said to me, then left so i closed the door with the key, but i heard a strange noise so i walked to my window...

Toni Topaz pov:

I parked my car, near Thistlehouse then walked closer where i could see Cheryl's bedroom windor, and i pick up a few sgravel and threw it to her window, to get her attention and after she opened the window, i just smirked...

- My god Topaz you are crazy! my parents, and Julian is here. - she said to me quietly.

- Well, princess what if we just go away from here? - i asked from her.

- I would love to, but i can't sneak out. - she said to me.

- Just find a way to get here, i'll wait in the near. - i said to her, and she just sighed then closed her window...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After i closed the winow, i just sighed then packed my bags with clothes and everything what i need. I opened the door and walked out quietly, then sneaked towards the front door to finally leave this hellplace, but before i could walk outside someone grabbed my arm...

- Where do you think, you are going? - asked my father, and i just sighed.

- I meet with my friends, dad. - i lied to him, and he crossed his arms.

- Sorry Cheryl, but it's probably a lie and the murderer is still outside and what if his next victim is you? - he asked from me, while walked closer.

- Leave me alone! - i yelled, and punched him then rushed outside with my stuff towards Toni...