Never Let Me Go!

50s Choni!

Cheryl and Toni after their first time, they decide to finally go steady even if it's going to be hard. They decided to quit from the musical, what Kevin writed...

TW: Smut!

Saturday morning:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When i woke up, i smiled while looked up at Toni but she was sleeping. I took a deep breath, and laid beside her, while thought about that i could lose my virginity with someone i love. - i thought this, then i felt arms wrapped around me...

- Good morning, beautiful. - said Toni quietly, and kissed my shoulder.

- Good morning baby. - i said to her, then turned to face with her and she kissed me gently.

- Are you okay? I mean, was this okay for you? - asked Toni nervously.

- Yes i'm fine and it was more then okay. - i said to her, and she smirked.

- What about a round four? - she asked from me quietly, then get on top of me.

- I would love that, but my parents don't went to work now. - i said to her.

- Well, then you should try to not moan that loud. - she said to me, then started to kissing my neck...

Toni Topaz pov:

- Babe, i'm serious. - said Cheryl, while i kissed down on her body.

- Well, i can stop then. - i said to her, and she just sighed.

- You don't have to. - said Cheryl, and i started to eat her.

- My god Toni. - said Cheryl quietly, then a few minutes later she came...

After i licked her clean, i laid beside her again and she kissed me passionatly...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Toni, do you think it was the best idea to quit the musical? - i asked from her.

- Cher, Kevin won't let us perform that song and i think we really did a good decision about this. - she said to me.

- You are right, i just don't know why they want to meet with us today. - i said to Toni, and cuddled to her.

- We'll see. - said Toni, and i kissed her again.

- Cheryl Marjorie Blossom open the door right now! - i heard my mother's voice.

- Shit, you have to go. - i said to Toni, and helped her to dress up.

- Well, thanks for the night babe. - said Toni, after she was dressed up.

- No problem, and we'll meet soon then. - i said to her, after we reached the window.