Detectives In Love!

(Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz are detectives, at the Riverdale Police well they are partners and actually both of them hides a secret from the other...)

At Toni's house:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When we get out of my car, i walked to Toni and smiled at her while she looked at me...

- Hey, you did a great job today. - i said to Toni, and she just smirked.

- You too, Cheryl and thanks for always save me from the hard situations. - she said to me, and i just sighed.

- No problem Toni. - i said to her, then i took a deep breath and leaned closer to her lips but the front door opened.

- Babe, you are finally home. - said a girl, who standed at the front door.

- What? - i asked from Toni, and she just sighed.

- Sorry Cheryl, but i'm actually married. - she said to me, then showed me her wedding ring.

- W-why didn't you mentioned this? - i asked from Toni.

- I'm sorry. - she said to me, and i just started to tear up then get in my car and sped off towards my apartment...

Toni Topaz pov:

After Cheryl sped off, i just sighed then walked to the front door...

- Are you okay babe? - asked Veronica, and i just sighed.

- Sure. - i lied to her, then walked in.

- What happened between you two, before i opened the door? - she asked from me quietly.

- Nothing, but she is my partner at work and we just finished a really hard case. - i said to Veronica.

- Look Toni, you can tell me if something bothers you. - she said to me, then sat down on the sofa and i sat down beside her.

- It's nothing, really. - i lied to her, and she take my hand in hers.

- Okay babe. - she said to me, and just sighed then put my head on her shoulder.

- Cuddle and netflix? - asked Veronica, and i smiled at her.

- Sounds perfect. - i said to her, then we walked upstairs to our bedroom...

We laid down on our bed, and cuddled then turn on the tv, then we started to watch a series on netflix until we fell asleep...

At Cheryl's apartment:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I sat down at the living room, and sighed while watched the television but all i could think was that, Toni and i almost kissed but she actually lied about her love life. - i just sighed, then laid down and a few minutes later i fell asleep...

The next day:

At Riverdale Police Station:

Toni Topaz pov:

I walked to Cheryl's office, and sighed because she just sighed then started to read about our new case...

- Cheryl, can we talk please? - i asked from her, then she looked at me confused.

- About what exactly? - she asked from me.

- Look i'm sorry about last night, i should've told you earlier that Veronica is my wife. - i said to her.