Only You (And You Alone)

(Based, on 7x02 - Skip, Hop, and Thump!)

(Cheryl goes to the Sock Hop dance alone, because she didn't wanted to ask any boy to be her partner, meanwhile Toni helps Fangs, to get ready for the show...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I walk in to the dance, with my idiot brother and he already wanted to leave me all alone...

- Julian, can you just stay here with me for a while? - i asked from him.

- Sorry sis, i came here because of Veronica and as you see she is waiting for me. - said Julian, and i crossed my arms.

- She talks with Archie, just don't lie to me!  - i yelled, and he put his hand on my mouth.

- Cheryl stay quiet for god sake. - said Julian, after i pushed his hand away.

- Fuck you Julian. - i said to him.

- You deviant, slut. - said Julian and wanted to hit me but someone grabbed his arm.

- Toni, what are you doing here? - i asked from her.

- I just won't let your brother to hit you Cheryl. - said Toni, and Julian just rolled his eyes and walked away...

Toni Topaz pov:

- So, you came here alone as i see. - i said to her.

- Yeah, well i didn't founded any partner for the dance. - said Cheryl.

- Actually Cheryl, i wanted to say you something. - i said to her, and she just nodded for me to continoue.

- I don't think, you are straight because today when you started to sell the tickets and i asked if you want to ask me out, you stuttered. - i said to Cheryl, and she just sighed and when she saw that no one watch us she grabbed my hand and we walked towards the locker room.

- Where are we going? - i asked from her, and she just sighed and stopped there.

- Just let's go inside, and i explaine everything. - said Cheryl, and i just sighed but nodded in agreement...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Toni, i'm a lesbian and i can't act straight. - i said to her.

- I see, well Cheryl it's totally fine. - said Toni, because i started to sob.

- No, because my brother is right i'm just a deviant. - i said to her between sobs, and she take my hand in hers.

- Cheryl, you have to know that your brother's wrong, you're not loveless, you're not deviant okay? You're sensational. - said Toni, while she wiped my tears and i just looked into her eyes, and all i wanted to do was to kiss her.

- A-Are you sure? - i stattered, and she just nodded and our lips was only a few inches apart so i decided to be brave, and i kissed her with passion...