Never Leave Us Behind!

(Cheryl and Toni raise their son, Dale but he has problems at school, what niether Toni or Cheryl know. Meanwhile Penny Peabody returns to Riverdale, to cause chaos between Cheryl and Toni...)

(Word Count: 3945)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

While we cuddled on the couch with Toni, i just thought about that Dale don't look too happy and actually don't even talk about his problems...

- What you thinking about, babe? - asked Toni quietly, and i just sighed.

- Something is not right with Dale we should try to talk with him about it. - i said to her, and she just sighed.

- You are totally right. - she said to me, then kissed me gently...

Toni Topaz pov:

After we pulled away from the kiss, we went to Dale's room, and sat down on his bed...

- Dale, can we talk? - i asked from him quietly, and he just sighed while sat up on the bed.

- About what? - he asked from us.

- What's wrong Dale? Is someone bullies you at school? - i asked from him, and he looked down sadly.

- Yes, a lot of kid make fun of me because i have two moms. - he said to me.

- We go with you tomorrow. - i said to him, and he just sighed.

- They will hate me even more then. - said Dale, and Cheryl hugged him.

- Don't worry okay? we'll get through this together. - said Cheryl, and he just nodded....

Third Person pov: 

They talked with Dale a lot, and he finally agreed to that, her moms should really come to school with him and talk with the principal about the bullying...

The next day, at school:

After Dale went to his math class, Cheryl and Toni went to the principal's office...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After we, get into the office Mr. Honey just sighed, and told us to have a seat so we did it, then i take Toni's hand in mine...

- How can i help you, Miss Blossom and Miss Topaz? - he asked from us, and i just sighed.

- Mr Honey, our son Dale is bullied because he don't have a dad. - i said to him-