The Make Out Party!

After a few games at the party, everyone left with someone to an emty room but only Cheryl stayed out, and Toni...

TW: Smut, Charchie, Abuse, Mention of Abuse!

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Well, i guess we need to find an empty room. - said Toni, and i just crossed my arms.

- Why didn't you went with my jerk, brother? You seemed like to enjoy the kiss with him. - i said to her.

- Ew, don't get me wrong but he kiss awful and i had many other reason to don't join him. What about you, and Archie? I mean, you came with him tonight. - she said to me, and i just sighed.

- I don't want to say it here, let's move this to an empty bedroom, what do you think? - asked from her quietly.

- Okay. - said Toni, then i take her hand in mine and leaded her to an empty bedroom.

I closed the door, with the key then walked with Toni to the fireplace and sat down with her...

Toni Topaz pov:

- Cheryl, can you please tell me the truth then? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- Okay, i came with him but we are just best friends and pretend that we date. - she said to me.

- Why? - i asked from Cheryl, but i already knowed her answer.

- Because, i'm a lesbian and we tried to kiss with Archie and i told him to touch my body anywhere he want, but it's made me uncomfortable. - she said to me.

- So, you would love a girl to touch you but not a guy in that way? - i asked from her, and she just smiled then i tucked her hair, behind her ear then leaned closer to Cheryl's lips...

I kissed her passionatly, and put my hand on her thigh, while she pulled me closer to her...

- You can put your hand higher if you want, Toni. - she said to me quietly, after we pulled away from the kiss and i just nodded then kissed her again, while she guided my hands to her boobs and i squeesed them, which made her to moan...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When Toni squeesed my boobs, it's felt so good but when Archie did this, i didn't felt anything and i didn't get turned on like now, at Toni's touch...

- Are you sure, it's okay if i do this? - she asked from me, and i just smirked while she straddled me.

- More than okay Topaz, i never got turned on like now by your touch. - i said to her while she pulled me up to unzip my dress.