Don't Say Goodbye, This is Not Your Time!

Choni 50's!

(Cheryl Blossom is a lesbian, but she hides her true sexual oriantation in secret, her only option is to ask Archie, to be her fake date or even engage her. She has a secret relationship with Toni Topaz, and she supports Cheryl, and even if it's hurt her to know that Cheryl openly can't be hers, she knows that Cheryl's heart only hers. Everything goes, as it planned, but someone disturbe the plan, which gets Cheryl in danger...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When i parked my red impala, at the parking lot of Pop's diner i wiped my tears because i cried after the conversation with Toni, because even if she supports my idea the fact i will be engaged with Archie in public hurts her, and i get it because it's hard for me too, but our situation isn't the best in these times. - i thought this, while i get out of the car and closed it then i walked inside and sat down at the booth where Archie waited for me...

- Hey Cheryl, what's up? - asked Archie, and i just sighed then gulped.

- Archie, i need your help in something. - i said it to him, and my voice cracked.

- Cheryl, are you okay? - he asked from me.

- I'm fine, but i need to ask you for something really important. - i said it to him.

- What is it? - he asked from me, and i looked into his eyes.

- I need you, to engage me in a fake way. - i said it to him, and he looked at me in shock.

- Why Cheryl? - he asked from me, and i just stayed quiet.

- You can tell me anything. - said Archie, and i took a deep breath.

- I'm in love with a girl, Archie but we can't be together as you know the laws because we could be arrested or killed. - i said it to Archie, and he looked at me in shock.

- Oh my god Cheryl, of course i would love to help you because i support you okay? - said Archie and i just nodded, then we standed up and he hugged me tightly, but before i could tell anything else, the doors of Pop's diner swang open and the sheriff walked in with two police officer...

Toni Topaz pov:

I feel awful, for the way i talked with Cheryl because i know she wants to do this for us and i can't let this to ruin what we have. - i thought this, while i get on my motorbike and sped off towards Pop's diner...

30 minutes later:

When i arrived to the diner, i saw that two police car is at the parking lot, so i parked my bike and rushed inside where i saw that Cheryl is on  her knees and her hands behind her nape...

- Cheryl Blossom, tell us the truth are you a lesbian? - asked the sheriff, and Cheryl looked into his eyes.