Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 1!

50s Choni!

(After the Ghost Show, Fangs and Midge invite Cheryl and Toni to Pop's, where they can talk. When they have a conversaiton about important things, Cheryl don't know that Evelyn is there too...)

At Pop's Diner:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

We sat our usual booth with Midge and Fangs, while Toni holded my hand under the table...

- Cheryl, can i ask something? - asked Midge, and i just nodded and she just sighed.

- So during the performance, you and Toni kissed does this mean you two are going steady? - she asked from me, and i smiled then we put our hand on the table.

- Yes, but please don't tell this to anyone. - i said to her, and she smiled.

- You know i'm good at keeping secrets. - she said to me quietly, while holded Fangs hand.

- Thank you it's means a lot to us. - i said to her.

- No problem Cheryl, anything for my best friend. - she said to me quietly.

- Cheryl, if your father would find out do you think he would turn you in? - asked Fangs, and i just sighed, while Toni squeesed my hand.

- I think yes, but first he would probably take away the Vixnes leadership but i would care less about it. - i said to them, and Toni smiled at me.

- You would really gave up your squad for me? - asked Toni.

- Of course, actually i would do anything for you. - i said to her, then we drinked our milkshakes...

Third Person pov:

While they talked, niether of them suspected that Evelyn Evernever is there too, and after she saw Cheryl and Toni holding hand, she left the Diner. After Evelyn get in her car, she sped off towards the Blossom's house...

40 minutes later:

At Thistlehouse:

Evelyn Evernever pov:

After i parked my car, i walked to the front door and knocked loudly, and a few minutes later someone opened the door...

- Evelyn, why are you here? - asked Mr Blossom, and i just sighed.

- Can we talk, Mr. Blossom? - i asked from him, and he just nodded then let me in.

- So what do you want to talk about? - he asked from me, after we sat down at the living room.

- About Cheryl, i have some bad news. - i said to him, and he just sighed.