I'll Always Protect You!

50s Choni?

TW: Charchie, but not really uncomfortable, abuse, mention of abuse...

(Cheryl Blossom still trying to find out her sexuality, but one night she decided to go on a date with Archie Andrews, to try if she could date with a men, even if the date don't go as she plans, something unexpected happens...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After our date at Pop's, Archie offered me to walk with me home and i just nodded, and we walked to my house...

20 minutes later:

- I enjoyed this date with you, Cheryl. - said Archie, after we reached the front door.

-Me too. - i said to him, with a fake smile.

- It's not looks like it Cheryl. - he said to me, and i just sighed and kissed him with disgust but i tried to make it looks like i enjoy it.

- Now? - i asked from him.

- I wasn't expecting this. - he said to me, and i just fake smiled at him.

- Do you want to come in? - i asked from him, and he just nodded then we walked inside...

Third Person pov:

Meanwhile, Cheryl Blossom from the normal times, well she somehow ended up here in front of Thistlehouse, and she saw everything what happened at the front door...

- No, no how could i kiss him? - asked Cheryl, and fake gagged while squessed her knuckles, then felt a hand on her shoulder.

- Who the hell are you. - she asked angrily, but when she turned around she saw that it's Toni, well not her Toni.

- Cheryl, why did you left so early and what are you wearing? - asked Toni, and Cheryl just blushed because her clothes didn't even matched to the 50s style.

- Something new, TT. - she said to her.

- TT? - asked Toni confused.

- It's uhm... a nickname, for you Toni. - said Cheryl nervously.

- Just answer me, why did you left my poetry night? - asked Toni with crossed arms.

- Your what? - asked Cheryl confused, then Toni gave her a paper about the poetry night.

- You were there with Archie, but before we could talk, you left. - she said to me.

- I-I don't know what to say. - said Cheryl.

- Nothing, just leave it Cheryl and go fuck him if you really want! - yelled Toni, and started to sob.

- Sorry. - said Cheryl, then she walked towards the front door...

Archie Andrews pov: