I Save You, Even In Your Dreams!

50s Choni!

(After a lesson of sex education, everyone has sex dreams but one where all of them was there, well it's looks like don't want to end and either of them can wake up from it...)

TW: Charchie! 

At the Sequence:

Third Person pov:

Veronica Lodge, made out with Julian Blossom, Betty Cooper with Kevin Keller, but Cheryl Blossom who already knowed that she is a lesbian, she felt forced to make out with Archie even if she hated it. Archie tried to touch her body, but she pushed off his hands from her. All of them felt like it's so unnatural, and someone wasn't therre... Toni, she was with the Serpents, but she felt that this is part of the dream sequence, and she felt something strange, because her heart beated faster, and her mind was focused on one person... Cheryl Blossom, and she wasn't with her, so she standed up and rushed to find her...

Toni Topaz pov:

While i run, it's looked like the paradise, and even if i run fast i felt like i don't get near to my destenation, but i felt again the faster heart beat, and i could only focus on Cheryl...

- Cheryl, where are you? - i whispered quietly, and started to tear up then somehow i finally saw some light, at the end of this paradise so i rushed there and walked in, and everyone made out with someone.

- What the hell is going on, in here? - i asked quietly, then saw that Cheryl make out with Archie but she looked disgusted and scared.

- Cheryl! - i yelled, and rushed to her then i touched her shoulder gently and she looked up.

- Toni. - she said to me scared, with tears in her eyes.

- I'm here, you are okay. - i said to her quietly, and kissed her forehead while she cried and sobbed, after i leaded her away from them.

- I don't know what is this, but i want to getaway from here. - she said to me, and she pulled away from the hug, and i cupped her cheeks.

- I know. - i said to her, then i kissed her passionatly and closed my eyes and she kissed back, then i started to kissing her neck and she moaned then something strange happened...

Third Person pov:

The Sequence finally ended, after Cheryl and Toni kissed, and everyone woke up, like it was a bad dream, but Cheryl Blossom wasn't in her own room anymore. She was at the hospital, but she didn't woke up, because actually she was in choma, but Toni Topaz was at her side...

- Miss Topaz, i don't know if she will wake up but at some point you need to let her go. - said a doctor to Toni, and she started to tear up.