How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 2!

Third Person pov:

A few month later:

Cheryl tried her best, to fit in and did what Toni asked her so she never went anywhere alone...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

We were at the dining room, and i tried to eat from the food but it was so disgusting...

- You better start to eat something Blossom, because it's the only food we get. - said Toni, and i just sighed then started to eat.

- If i get out of here, i go to Pop's Diner and eat a lot there. - i said to her quietly, then a few women walked to us.

- Mind if we join? - they asked from us, and Toni just sighed but let them to sit down.

- Thanks. - said one of them, and she couldn't take her eyes off me.

- Okay, let's be clear i'm off limits because i have a wife. - i said to her, and she laughed.

- Everyone say the same, but after they get out their partner probably move on. - she said to me, and i gave her a death glare.

- I don't know, how you can't understand that i won't cheat on my wife. - i said to her angrily.

- Well Red, good luck with that. - she said to me.

- I don't even know your name. - i said to her.

- I'm Alex, and she is Piperm and she is Clara. - she said to me, after i finished to eat.

- Nice to meet you girls, i'm Cheryl. - i said to them, then stand up with the tray and walked out but Toni followed me...

Toni Topaz pov:

After Cheryl put her tray in the trash, i did the same then we walked to our room...

- Can you stop stalking me everywhere? - she asked from me annoyed.

- While you walked here, the girls from the table actually talked about how they would fuck you so i don't think it's that bad, if someone want to help you with this. - i said to her quietly.

- Sorry, i'm just stressed that's all. - she said to me, then i sat down on my bed and Cheryl sat next to me.

- I unberstand you, don't worry, - i said to her, and put my hand on her thigh.

- Sorry. - i said to Cheryl, and wanted to take away my hand but she didn't let me to do it.

- It's okay. - said Cheryl, then i looked into her eyes and leaned closer to her lips...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I closed my eyes, and before our lips could touch someone walked in...