Skip the Sock Hop Dance!

50's Choni!

(Cheryl Blossom is really busy, with the prepares for the dance and she actually have to use Archie as her beard, he is her fake boyfriend and they are fake engaged too. Meanwhile Toni tries to do something, to help Fangs to let him sing at the dance, and her only option is to convince Cheryl, even if she knows it's going to be really hard...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I was at the student longue and tried to think about a band who could play at the dance...

- Cheryl, you might want to see this. - said Hobo, and i just sighed then followed him.

- Archie what are you doin? - i asked from him, because i saw that he and Veronica kissing in an empty classroom.

- I can explaine it Cheryl. - he said to me, and i just sighed.

- No need for that Archie, be happy with this bitch i don't need your help anymore. - i said to him, and after Jughead and Veronica left i wanted too but he stopped me.

- You want to end up shooted like Moose? - he asked from me.

- I would rather be dead, then your fake girlfriend you fucking red narcisst. - i said to him, and he slapped me.

- What did you called me? - he asked from me, angrily but Jason walked in.

- Cher, are you okay? - asked Jason as he saw that i hold my cheek.

- I'm f-fine. - i stuttered. 

- What did he do? - asked Jason, and i just sighed.

- He cheated on me, so i dumped him then he slapped me. - i said to him with crossed arms.

- Just fuck off Cheryl. - said Archie, then Jason punched him until he left.

- Are you okay now? - asked Jason, and i just nodded then i saw that Toni walks in so Jason left...

Toni Topaz pov:

I started to get nervous, when i finally founded Cheryl because i heard from the others she don't let anyone to help her with any idea for the dance...

- Hey Toni, how can i help you? - asked Cheryl with crossed arms, and i just sighed and squeesed my knuckles.

- Cheryl, i heard that you need someone to sing at the dance and i can actually recommand someone if it's okay. - i said to her.

- Maybe, but first tell me who is it. - said Cheryl, and i just sighed.

- Fangs Fogarty, he is my best friend. - i said to her.

- Well Toni, you are lucky because i don't founded any band so tell him to get ready and do his best performance tonight. - she said to me, and i smiled at her.

- Thank you so much Cheryl. - i said to her, and she started to walk out but she slipped so i catched her, before she could hit her head on the floor.

- Toni, thank you. - said Cheryl, after i helped her to stand up then she smiled at me but she stilll holded my hand in hers.