You Are Sensational!

(Cheryl goes to a bar, to drink and stay away from her parents, and this is where she meet with Toni, who owns the bar, but she could see through her...)

TW: Mention of abuse!

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I walked in to a bar, and sat down at a barstool then waited for someone to ask what i want to drink, but while i thought this, someone sat down next to me and started to stare at me...

- I don't know who are you, but stay away from me. - i said to her, and she just bited her bottom lip then walked closer to me.

- Why would i? sexy. - she said to me, and put her hand on my thigh.

- Twyla, get out! you can't come here again. - said someone, and she just rolled her eyes and left.

- Thank you. - i said to the girl, who standed behind the bar and she smiled at me.

- No problem, what can i get you to drink? - she asked from me, and i couldn't help but stare at her.

- Uhm, a Cherry Vodka please. - i said to her, and she just nodded then gave me a shot of Cherry Vodka while she drinked a beer.

- So, what's your name? - she asked from me.

- Cheryl Blossom, and aren't that illegal you drink during your shift? - i asked from her, and she just laughed.

- Maybe, but i'm the owner of this place, actually my name is Toni Topaz. - she said to me, and i bited my bottom lip.

- It's nice to meet you. - i said to her, and she smiled.

- So, why did you came here this late? - asked Toni, and i just sighed and drinked the Cherry Vodka.

- Because of my parents, mostly. - i said to her.

- Can i ask, what happened? - asked Toni, and i just nodded....

Toni Topaz pov:

After Cheryl drinked her shot, i gave her one more, and poured for myself too...

- My mother and father are homophobic, and they know i'm a lesbian. - said Cheryl, and started to tear up, and i wiped her tears.

- Did they hurt you? - i asked from her.

- My mother sented me to the Sisters of Quiet Mercy last year, and i still have scars all over my body. - she said to me, then drinked the vodka.

- Who saved you? - i asked after i drinked my vodka.

- My bestfriends, Veronica and Kevin. - she said to me.

- I'm so sorry you had to go through this but you can stay here as long as you want, and anything you want to drink it's on the house, so what if we get a bottle of Cherry Vodka and go downstairs to my office? - i asked from her, and she just nodded in agreement so i made sure someone step behind the bar counter, and we walked down to my office with Cheryl...