Moment of Truth!

(Based, on Riverdale 6x22)

(Cheryl Blossom decided to make a sacrefice, for a town which was cruel to her and she only did all of this, for one person who maybe found her happiness, with someone else but she don't want to lose her, even if it's cost for her own life...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I standed in front of the Pop's diner, and i felt as tears flowned down on my cheeks but i know this is my only option to save Toni and the town to don't get destroyed, or even worst, i can't let innocent peoples to die. - i thought this, when i closed my eyes and took a deep breath then i felt that i leave the ground...

- Abigail, give me strength to save Riverdal with the power of my allies, and my phonex power. - i yelled, while i used my magic on the comet and i felt something strange like someone possessed me again.

- Cheryl, you helped me and i need to help you for what you did to me. - said Abigail after she possessed Cheryl, and the comet destroyed but Cheryl's lifeless body fell on the ground...

Toni Topaz pov:

I squeesed Anthony's hand, and waited for the worst thing to happen with us but nothing really happened...

- Mom, why are we still alive? - asked Anthony, and i started to tear up.

- She did it, Cheryl saved us. - i said to him quietly, while i wiped my tears.

- Toni. - said Fangs, and he tried to hug me but i ignored him and rushed to the ladder to get out of the bunker...

After i get outside, i started to run towards Pop's diner and i didn't even cared about that Fangs yelled my name to go back, because all i could think was her... Cheryl, my beloved soulmate i can't lose her again, i won't do this mistake again like i did when we broke up after graduation. - i thought this, while i run through the forest until i finally arrived to the Diner's parking lot...

Tabitha Tate pov:

I rushed out from the Diner, and saw that Cheryl's lifeless body lays on the ground...

- Cheryl! - i yelled, and rushed to her.

- Wake up, please. - i said to her between sobs, but her breathing stopped.

- Tab, what happened? - asked Jughead, and i started to sob and i hugged him tightly.

- She died, Jughead. - i said to him, and he started to cry too.

- H-how could we say this to Toni, and the others? - asked Jughead, then we heard footsteps from the near, so after we pulled away from the hug i saw that it's Toni.

- What happened, where is she? - asked Toni, and she started to panic.

- Toni, i'm really sorry but she... died. - i said to her.