I Would Die, If You Choose Him!

(After the night, of Fangs and Toni's wedding Cheryl decides to stay at Thornhill but she don't even leave her room, or eat. Britta tries to talk with her, but she reject it and stays quiet instead but at some point she lose it, and do something what actually going to change everything...)

TW: Attempt, of Suicide!

(Word Count: 1726)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I just laid on my bed, and covered myself with a blanket and didn't wanted to get up...

- Mom, can we talk? please. - i heard Britta's voice, but i didn't answered then she wanted to came in but i closed the door with the key.

- Mom, please it's won't solve anything if you stay in your room and cry. - said Britta, but i ignored her.

- Just go Britta, please i want to be alone. - i said to her, and she did what i asked while i started to sob...

Toni Topaz pov:

At the Whyte Wyrm:

- So Toni are you finally married? - asked Sweet Pea.

- What? no, Fangs left after the wedding because he saw that i don't love him. - i said to him, and he looked at me shocked.

- So you still love Cheryl? - he asked from me, and i just nodded in agreement.

- Yes, and he didn't understanded it. - i said to him, while i drinked my coffee.

- Did you two uhm, you know. - said Sweet Pea.

- No, i was disgusted by him. - i said to him, and he just sighed.

- What if you try to call her, or something? - he asked from me, and i just sighed and take out my phone.

- Maybe you are right. - i said to Sweet Pea, and searched her phone number then i called her...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When i almost fell asleep, i heard that my phone started to ringing so i take it in my hand, but when i saw that Toni calls me, i declained the call, then i get up and take on my white dress what i weared when Jason and me, went to the Sweeetwater River...