Sexy Photoshoot and the Consequences!

50s Choni!

(Toni and Cheryl decided to do a sexy photoshoot at Thornhill, because Cheryl's parents out of town for a weekend with Julian...)

Sunday Eavning:

At Thornhill, Cheryl's bedroom:

Cheryl Blosssom's pov:

I sat on the bed, and weared a sexy black lingerine, with a thin red robe while Toni get the camera ready...

- Toni i'm nervous. - i said to her, and she came to me then squeesed my hand.

- It's going to be okay don't worry baby. - she said to me, and kissed my forehead.

- S-sure. - she stuttered.

- Babe, we don't have to do this. - said Toni, and i just sighed.

- But i want to do it, i just feel like i'm not good enaugh for you. - i said to her, while she sat down in front of me in the bed.

- You are perfect for me, i love you. - she said to me, then kissed me passionatly...

Third Person pov:

During the phtoshoot, they took a lot of pictures about their kisses, cuddles and more...

Toni Topaz pov:

- So, it's done actually. - i said to her, and she smiled at me then kissed me gently.

- Yes, and thank you for doing a photoshoot with me. - she said to me, and i smiled at her.

- But, we should do one last photo about us where we kiss. - i said to her, and she just nodded then i set the camera ready...

Cheryl kissed me gently, and after the photo was ready we get up and take on our clothers...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Do you know how to get the photos? - i asked from Cheryl, and she just nodded.

- Yes, i can do it tonight. - i said to her, and she kissed my cheek.

- Okay babe, i can't wait to see the photos. - she said to me, and i smirked at her.

- Me niether. - i said to her...

Third Person pov: