How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 1!

Cheryl Blossom is married, with Veronica Lodge and they have a five year old daughter, Madelaine. They do a Maple Rum buisness together, but something goes wrong because of Cheryl so she needs to turn herself in. Cheryl goes to the jail, where no one wants to talk with her and the most badass girl Toni Topaz tries her best to avoid her, but she can't...

The morning, when Cheryl have to go to the jail:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When i woke up, i just sighed while Veronica rubbed my back then kissed my forehead...

- Good morning. - said Veronica quietly.

- It's could be, but today i need to go to jail Veronica. - i said to her, after sat up and wrapped a blanket around my naked body.

- Hey, i could try to help you. - said Veronica.

- You know i would love that, but i don't want you to call your father for help. - i said to her, while i take on my red bra and panties.

- My father is your only option, to don't go to jail. - said Veronica, after she get up from the bed to start to dress up.

- No, don't mention that monster again it's his fault why i need to go there. - i said to her.

- Cheryl, you can't blame him for that mistake what actually you did. - she said to me.

- You are my wife Veronica, but i don't know if you really love me or not. - i said to Veronica, and she just sighed.

- Cher, i do love you. - said Veronica quietly.

- Then don't mention your father again, because i want this day to don't start with another fight. - i said to her.

- Is this part of the reasons, why you couldn't cum last night? - asked Veronica, and i looked at her confused.

- What do you mean? - i asked from her, and she just sighed after we finished to get dressed.

- You couldn't cum last night, even if i did everything what you like. - she said to me.

- Maybe i was too nervous, about today and the stress made it harder for me to relax. - i said to Veronica, and we walked out of the bedroom...

Veronica Lodge pov:

- I'm sorry Cheryl. - i said to her, after we reached the kitchen.

- Just forget it, Veronica. - she said to me, while started to do coffee for us.

- Can we not fight again? - i asked from her, and wrapped my arms around her waist.

- Maybe. - said Cheryl quietly, while my hands went lower to her inner thigh.

- What if i try to help you now? - i asked from her sexyly.

- I don't know, if it's a good idea. - said Cheryl, and bited her own bottom lip.

- Why? - i asked from Cheryl, after she turned around to face me.

- Because it's my last day at home. - said Cheryl.