I Still Love You!

50's Choni!

Cheryl and Toni starts to fake date with Kevin and Clay, after Clifford Blossom starts to get suspecious about that Cheryl don't date with anyone. Cheryl left the Vixens, to keep Toni, Kevin and Clay safte, but they all had only one condition for the fake dates...

At the dark room's private era:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Kevin, Clay, and my precious TT i called you all here because we are in trouble. - i said to them, and they all looked at me confused.

- What do you mean, babe? - asked Toni quietly.

- My father, well he started to ask questions last night about that why i don't have a boyfriend and accused me with that, i'm a "sapphic, deviant" so i lied to him. - i said to them, and they just sighed.

- What did you told him? - asked Kevin.

- That, i have a boyfriend. - i said to them.

- You are crazy Cheryl! - said Clay angrily.

- What should've i do then? - i asked from him.

- Sorry, i know it was a hard situation. - he said to me, and Toni crossed her arms.

- We need to pair up then. - said Toni.

- How? - asked Kevin.

- Cher, you need to fake date with Kevin, and i must do the same with Clay. - said Toni, and we nodded in agreement.

- We have only a few problem. - said Kevin, and sighed.

- Like, what? - i asked from him.

- Actually, i failed to have sex with a women and my father is dissapointed in me. - he said to me, quietly.

- When i was with Archie, i failed to do anything sexual with him. - i said to them, and Toni hugged me from behind.

- We must try it, Cher. - said Toni, and i just nodded.

- Let's settle a few rule then. - said Clay, and we all nodded in agreement.

- No kisses, sexual activities. - we all said this at the same time.

- Okay. - i said to them, then we walked out of the dark room...

Third Person pov:

A few day later:

At Riverdale High:

Cheryl Blossom walked in, while holded Kevin's hand and everyone looked at them shocked. Toni Topaz holded Clay's hand and they all smiled at their partners...

- Oh so Kevin, you couldn't date with Betty but you can with Cheryl? it's actually messed up. - said Evelyn, and Cheryl just rolled her eyes.

- I already gave up on the Vixens, so you really get what you wanted. - said Cheryl, and Evelyn just laughed.

- Don't you think it's just too weird? - asked Evelyn, and Cheryl just sighed but without thinking she kissed Kevin passionatly...