Goodbye Riverdale!

Toni Topaz, who is 70 year old, she live with her son Dale, and Dale's wife Kelly. She finds her old Riverdale High year book, and tries to remember everything what happened that time but she finds it hard...

(Dale and Kelly has two kid, Cherry and Anthony they are twins and both of them 20 year old)

Toni Topaz pov:

While i laid in my bed, i just take out my old year book while looked at my old pictures with Cheryl. My heart still broken, because she died last year because of breast cancer, but i was with her until the last day with Dale and Kelly, and our grandchildrens Cherry and Anthony. - i thought this, while the door opened and Cherry walked in with Anthony...

- Grandma, are you okay? - they asked from me, while i wiped my tears. 

- I just thought about Cheryl, and readed my old Riverdale High year book. - i said to them, and they just sighed and sat down next to my bed.

- We miss her too, grandma and it's really not fair that you lost her. - said Anthony, and Cherry just nodded in agreement.

- You two are really cute, and i'm glad you both feel this way. - i said to them, then Dale walked in with Kelly.

- Mom, we go out for dinner with the kids do you need anything? - asked Dale, and i just shook my head.

- No, just go and have fun. - i said to them, and they just smiled at me then Anthony and Cherry hugged me.

- Goodbye grandma. - they said to me, then left and i just sighed then a few minutes later i fell asleep...

Third Person pov:

When Toni woke up, she felt something strange then saw that Tabitha stands at the edge of her bed...

- Tabitha Tate? - she asked from her shocked, and Tabitha just smiled.

- Hey Toni, i'm your guardian angel since Riverdale get saved. - said Tabitha, and Toni just smiled.

- H-how is this even possible? - asked Toni while started to tear up.

- Toni, i can take you back in time, for a day you choose. - she said to Toni.

- The last day of our High School year, but i have a quiestion. - said Toni, to Tabitha and she just nodded.

- Is there any way to bring back Cheryl to me? - she asked from Tabitha, and she just sighed.

- Toni, i'm sorry but no. - said Tabitha, and Toni just sighed.

- Can we go now? - asked Toni, and Tabitha just nodded then take Toni's hand in hers and they walked through a door...

At the last day of High School:

Riverdale High:

Toni was on the corridor with Tabitha, and she only tried to find her beautiful redhaired soulmate, before something else would happen. While she walked towards her locker, she stopped at her own locker to watch herself in the mirror...