Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 2 -

The Final Chapter!

TW: Smut!

Cheryl Blossom pov:

Before i could say anything, to Toni she kissed me passionatly while started to unzip my dress and i let her to do it... 

- Wait, are you sure it's okay? - asked Toni, after she helped me to take off my dress.

- More then okay. don't worry. - i said to her, then she kissed me again while i unbottoned her shirt.

- Do you have any experience in this? - she asked from me, while kissed down on my body.

- Not really. - i said to her, and she looked at me confused.

- My god Cheryl, i can't do this if you are not sure about this. - she said to me, but i just shook my head.

- Please, i would never let my fiancé touch me like you do. - i said to her, and she just sighed then gently started to lick my clit, while rubbing it.

- Oh my god. - i moaned, while she kept doing it.

- Cheryl, are you ready for something else? - she asked from me, and i just nodded then Toni started to finger me.

- It's hurt, Toni. - i said to her, and she kissed my forehead.

- Just a few minutes, and it's gets better i promise. - she said to me, and it's really started to get better a few minutes later...

Toni Topaz pov:

After she came, i licked her clean and breathlessly lay down while Cheryl put her head on my chest...

- Thank you, Toni. - she said to me, and i just smiled at her.

- Cheryl, you really don't want to get married with that guy? - i asked from her.

- Of course, not. - she said to me.

- Why? - i asked from her, and she kissed me gently.

- Because i don't love him, actually my mother and father wants to force this marrige because of the money. - she said to me, and i just sighed.

- As i said, i can't give you anything what he could. - i said to her, and she squeesed my hand.

- Don't worry about it okay? - she asked from me, and i just nodded then we continoued to lay in eachother's arms...

Third Person pov:

Archibald hired a group of guys, to find that girl and Cheryl to get her back...

Cheryl Blossom pov: