I Stay Because of You!

50s Choni!

TW: Smut!

(After Cheryl left Archie, at the bus station she went to the dark room to talk with Toni, and she finds herself, to start fell in love even more for Toni Topaz...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I parked my car, near the Dark room then i get out and closed the cardoor while i started to feel nervous when i reached the front door. I just took a deep breath, then i  walked inside and saw that Toni sits at a table while reads, so i went to her...

- Cheryl? I thought you leave Riverdale with him. - said Toni, and i just sighed.

- I couldn't leave, because of many reasons. - i said to Toni, and i couldn't help it but stared at her.

- You did the right thing Cheryl, because if you run away it's won't solve any problem. - she said to me.

- Can i join you, for a drink? - i asked from her, and she jus smiled and nodded in agreement so i sat down next to her, then put my purse on the table after i take my coat off.

- Cheryl, what happened exactly? - asked Toni, and i just took a deep breath then gulped.

- I broke up with him, at the bus station then i came here because i love someone else. - i said to Toni, and started to tear up.

- Who? - she asked from me.

- Do you remember when we talked in the locker room? - i asked from her, and she just nodded.

- After you left, i realised that i would never be able to love a guy and everything what i dreamed about well Archie wasn't part of it. - i said to her quietly.

- So you take the risk, of getting coughted instead of a his help? - asked Toni.

- Yes, because everytime we kissed, i felt disgusted and his touch was uncomfortable. - i said to Toni, while she wiped away my tears...

Toni Topaz pov:

- I feel so bad for you Cheryl, actually at the make out party i wanted to make you jealous. - i said to her, while i drinked from my tea.

- Actually i know, and i wanted to do the same with that walk on the corridor with Archie while we holded eachother hands. - she said to me, and a waitress came here to ask Cheryl what she want to drink, and she asked a tea too.

- I need to be honest with you. - i said to her, after the waitress left.

- When i walked in, and saw that you button your shirt i tried it hard to fight against that i wanted to... you know. - i said to her, and she smirked.

- I know Toni. - she said to me, and put her hand on my thigh.

- Aren't you uncomfortable because of it? - i asked from her, and she just shook her head.

- No, i always dreamed about you. - she whispered to me, and take her hand away because the waitress arrived with her tea...

Cheryl Blossom pov: