We Saved Riverdale?

(Jughead finds a way, for everyone to get back to their own timeline but no one remembers what happened in the 50s, only Jughead tells them everything what really happened then...)

Third Person pov:

Jughead after opened his eyes, he saw that he is at the Whyte Wyrm with the others...

- Jughead, what happened? - asked Tabitha, and he just stayed quiet.

- We were in the 50s, well i have stories to tell guys. - said Jughead, and everyone sat down at a big table.

- Tell me about my life Hobo King. - said Cheryl, and Jughead chuckled.

- Oh Cheryl, you were engaged with Archie and well one night i cought you two in your bedroom, you were in his lap and he shoved his tongue down your throat. - i said it to her, and she started to get angry and threw an apple towards Archie.

- Hey, calm down! - yelled Archie.

- No you redheaded narcist hobgoblin, how dare you to even do this with a lesbian even in those times! - she yelled, then started to have a headache and started to feel dizzy.

- Babe. - said Toni, after she catched her before she would collapse on the floor.

- I-I remember, everything. - she said it to everyone, and she started to feel sick.

- Oh my, i need to go to the bathroom really fast. - yelled Cheryl, and rushed towards the bathroom.

- So, what about me Jughead? - asked Toni, and Jughead just sighed.

- You were so in love with Cheryl, as you were in high school so you two dated in secret.  said Jughead, and Toni smiled.

- I should check on Cheryl, i guess. - said Toni, to excuse herself then rushed to Cheryl...

Toni Topaz pov:

When i arrived to the bathroom door, i knocked in...

- Babe, are you okay? - i asked from her, and she didn't answered so i tried to open the door but it was closed.

- Shit. - i said it quietly, then tried to picklocking the door and after a few minutes i finally opened it, and Cheryl sat at the corner of the room, and hugged her knees while sobbed.

- Baby, it's okay. - i said it to her, after i sat down next to her and she just shook her head.

- No it's not, i still feel his touch and it's disgust me. - she said it to me, and i took her hand in mine.

- Cher, you did what you needed to survive and i actually fake dated with Reggie. - i said it to her, and she just sighed.

- It's not the same Toni, because Archie and me.. - she started to said this to me, but stopped.

- Cheryl, please tell me. - i said it to her.

- We are actually cousins. - she said it to me, and i looked at her confused.

- Ew. - i said it to her, and she just rolled her eyes.

- I still can't belive, we actually were about to do that. - said Cheryl, and i hugged her.