Miss Riverdale Teen Queen!

(Cheryl, Toni and the other girls gets the oppurtinity, to join the town's beauty queen's competition, but the person who helps them to be ready for it is Alice Cooper. Cheryl and Toni dissapointed, when they saw that Evelyn joins for them...)

TW: Smut!

At Riverdale High's, Student lounge:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I sat down on the couch, with Toni and Veronica, Ethel, Midge, and Evelyn sat on the other couch...

- Why would you ask us to come here? - i asked from Betty, after she arrived and i gave Evelyn a death glare.

- Oh Cheryl, and why are you here actually? - asked Evelyn.

- Shut up for once in your life, before i make you! - i yelled.

- Girls, chill! - said Betty, and i just crossed my arms.

- So, as you all know the Miss Riverdale Teen Queen is almost here and we should sign for it. - said Betty.

- It's a great idea, maybe i can win it. - said Evelyn, and Toni just started to laugh.

- Are you sure about that? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- We'll see. - she said to us.

- And, the person who helps us to prepare it's actually my mother. - said Betty, and before we could say anything else she walked to us.

- Let's go girls, and start the first lesson. - she said to us, and we followed her to a room...

Third Person pov:

They walked to a room, and Alice gave them books to put them on their heads...

- It's going to be a fun i guess. - said Toni, then they started to walk in a circle.

- Okay ladies, just do it perfectly. - she said to them...

Toni Topaz pov:

- Toni you are actually bad at this i guess. - said Evelyn, who was behind me.

- Shut up Evelyn. - i whispered to her.

- Antoinette, quiet! - said Alice, and i just rolled my eyes.

- Try to concentrate, Miss Topaz because this is all about showing how well rounded Miss Riverdale Teen Queen is. - she said to me, while we walked.

- Well that's all fine and Danny, but i don't need some old men telling me how well rounded my backside is, i know how shapely i am. - i said to Evelyn.

- Toni! - said Cheryl quietly, while tried to not laugh.

- Greaser Garbage. - said Evelyn.

- Preppy Troll. - i said to her, and the girls just tried to don't laugh.