Mission or Love?

(Cheryl Blossom is a spy, and she live in Riverdale with her daughter Britta and Nana Rose. Cheryl gets a new mission, because the Serpents started to do drug buisness with Ghoulies. Toni Topaz leads the Serpents, and she tries to stay strong...)

TW: Smut!

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I was at my bedroom with Britta, and we talked about what she wants to do after high school, but a few minutes later my phone started to ring, so i had to pick up, then i walked outside...

- Hey Cheryl, you get a new mission.

- What kind of mission? 

- We need to find out, why the Serpents do drug buisness with the Ghoulies.

- And why did you choosed me? When you could've give this mission to anyone else?

- Because you are my best spy, just don't fuck it up.

- Okay, i'll start to work on it tomorrom.

- What? no you have to go and catch them while thy do the buisness.

- I can't today, my daughter had a really rough day at school.

- No excuses Miss Blossom, just keep me updated. 

- I see, bye then. - i finished the call, and just sighed then walked back to Britta...

Brittta looked at me confused, and i just sighed...

- I'm sorry, but i just get a call from my boss to go to work right now. - i said to Britta.

- It's okay mom, actually i invited my girlfriend to be with me is it okay? - asked Britta, and i just nodded, then she walked outside and i closed the door and get my stuff from under the bed...

Toni Topaz pov:

After we finally arrived to the Ghoulies bar, we waited for them to show up...

- What if they tricked us? - asked Fangs, and i just rolled my eyes.

- They don't dare, to do it. - i said to him, then finally Penny came to us with a sport bag.

- Here is the money. - said Penny, and i just smirked while we exchanged bags.

- How can i know, it's really the money and not just paper? - i asked from her, and she just rolled her eyes.

- Open it. - said Penny, and i did it.

- Okay, i guess we made a deal. - i said to her, and she just nodded then we walked inside...

Cheryl Blossom pov: