Sex Education! (Rated 18+)

(Based on the promo of 7x03 - Sex Education!)

TW: Smut, Blindfolding, etc...

(Veronica after she meet with everyone at the the student lounge, she annonces that she wants to do a make out party, because of their Sex Education lesson, and everyone agrees to go even Toni and Fangs...)

Toni Topaz pov:

I was at the student lounge with Fangs, and the others and even Cheryl Blossom showed up but she sat between her brother, and Archie Andrews, who had a secret crush on Betty but she already dated with Kevin...

- So guys, i asked you all to come here because tonight i'll organise a make-out party at the Pembrooke, so everyone is invited. - said Veronica, and we all gave her a confused look.

- Why would you, do this party? - asked Cheryl, and i just crossed my arms.

- Because of the Sex Education class. - said Veronica, and i just laughed.

- Oh my god Veronica, so you want us to join to this party because of the class, it's a bullshit. - said Fangs.

- No it's not, please just come there tonight it's going to be fun. - said Veronica and i just rolled my eyes just like the others.

- Let's go Archie. - said Cheryl, and she grabbed his hand.

- Ew. - i said quietly, but she heard it really well.

- What did you say? - asked Cheryl, and i just laughed after everyone left.

- You heard it really well, so i said ew. - i said to her.

- Why, would you say this? - asked Cheryl, and Archie just get annoyed and left.

- Because everyone know that, he has a crush on Betty. - i said to Cheryl, and she started to cry then rushed towards the bathroom.

- Great Toni, you are pretty great with girls. - said Fangs, before he left and i just sighed then followed Cheryl...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I rushed to the bathroom, and shut the door closed but someone walked in...

- Cheryl, can we talk please? - asked Toni, and i just shook my head.

- Leave me alone Toni, you ruined everything probably. - i said to her, and she just sighed.

- Look, i didn't meant to upset you or him, but i just told you the truth. - said Toni, and i crossed my arms.

- I already know it, but Archie just helps me. - i said to her.

- But why? What's wrong? - asked Toni, but the bell started to ring.

- You'll see tonight Toni, just make sure you make it and be there. - i said to her, and she just nodded then we went to our classes...