Do You Know What It's Like?

50s Choni!

(Based on Riverdale, 7x14 Archie the musical episode!)

Kevin have to choose a musical, and after he do and everything seems to going great, some bad things happens. Meanwhile Cheryl and Toni tries to make it look like they really enjoy to be part of a musical, which is actually about Archie...

TW: Smut!

At the music room:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When we finished to sing, Toni smiled at me then we looked at Clay and Kevin...

- Oh my god, Kevin, Clay this song was beautiful and fantastic at the same time. - i said to them, and they just smiled.

- Thank you Cheryl. - said Kevin, and he squeesed Clay's hand.

- Actually, we can't wait to sing this at the musical. - we said to them, and they just sighed.

- Sorry, Cheryl but we can't let you two to sing this. - said Clay.

- Why the hell not? - asked Toni and crossed her arms.

- Because of Featherhead, i mean he barely agreed to let me do this musical. - said Kevin.

- Then you know what Kevin? We quit, from the musical. - i said to them.

- I understand you Cheryl, but don't you think it was the best choice? - asked Clay.

- No, actually we are not upset with you guys and we'll support you. - i said to them, and they just smiled.

- Thank you Cheryl. - they said to us.

- Actually we have a question, for you two. - said Kevin, and we looked at him confused.

- What is it, exactly? - asked Toni.

- Did you two, had a fantasy during we singed the song? - asked Clay, and i just gulped...

Toni Topaz pov:

- Yes, we had and i think Cheryl won't say the details for many reasons. - i said to them.

- Why? Please tell us, we won't say it to anyone else. - they said to us.

- No Toni, i don't want them to know. - said Cheryl quietly.

- Babe, you know we can trust in them. - i said to her.

- Okay, i tell them. - said Cheryl, and i kissed her cheek.

- What's wrong Cheryl? - asked Kevin, from her and she took a deep breath.

- I never had any experience with anyone in that way, so while we were in the fantasy i tried my best but i really felt i'm not good enaugh. - she said to them, and i hugged her from behind because i didn't knowed about the last part what she just told. 

- If you guys excuse me, i need to go. - said Cheryl, and walked out but i followed her...