She Would Never Leave Me!

(Cheryl and Toni broke up, because of the hard situation at school after Evelyn caused them a lot of trouble. Toni decided to leave Riverdale, because she don't want to fight against anyone or see Cheryl fell in love with someone else...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When i arrived to the parking lot, and parked my car i get out then closed it. I put my carkey in my bag, then walked towards the stairs where i saw that a few Serpent stands and talk...

- She is that Blossom girl, and her father is the major. - said one of them, and i just sighed then walked to them.

- Yes, you are right, but i'm ashamed because of my name. - i said to them, then someone walked here.

- Cheryl? - said Toni, and i just sighed.

- Toni, i think it's better if i go before the class starts. - i said to her, then i walked upstairs then inside...

Toni Topaz pov:

I just stared at Cheryl, while she walked inside until Lizzo hit my arm playfully...

- Lizzo leave me alone. - i said to her quietly.

- You are still not over her, just admit it. - said Lizzo, and i just sighed.

- Maybe, but i can't cause any trouble for her. - i said to Lizzo, then we walked to the front door.

- Do you think she knows, how you feel about her? - asked Lizzo.

- I don't know, but tonight i must leave Riverdale. - i said to them, after we walked inside.

- What are you talking about? - asked Lizzo, after we reached their lockers...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When i heard that, Toni want to leave Riverdale i started to tear up and closed my locker then walked to her...

- Toni we need to talk. - i said to Toni, and she just sighed then we walked to the locker room.

- About what? - asked Toni, after i closed the door with the key.

- You can't leave Riverdale. - i said to her.

- Cheryl, i must leave because if i stay your life and mine would be in danger. - said Toni, and she wanted to leave, but i stopped her.

- Please Toni, i know you would never leave me here alone. - i said to her.

- We are not together anymore Cheryl, please just let me go. - she said to me, and started to tear up so i wiped her tears.

- No TT, i can't let you go because i love you. - i said to Toni, and she cupped my cheeks.

- You can fell in love again, with someone else but i need to leave Riverdale tonight. - said Toni quietly.

- Shut up Toni, and don't try to run away from me. - i said to her, and she kissed me passionatly, then pushed me to the nearest locker.