Can We Save Riverdale?

50s Choni!

(Everyone gets their memories back, but a comet would end the world and the only way to stop it is really risky. Tabitha knows what could save them, but she needs Cheryl's help...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I woke up at my bed, and my forehead was covered with sweat becasue i had a nightmare, where Toni died. - i though this, then relaxed when i felt Toni's hand around my waist...

- Hey, Cher. - she said to me quietly.

- Hey. - i said to her, while pulled a cover on us because i started to shiver.

- Are you okay? - she asked from me.

- Yes. - i lied to her, and she just sighed.

- Please, tell me what's wrong. - she said to me, and squeesed my hand.

- Toni, i had the same nightmare again where you died in my arms. - i said to her, and she kissed my forehead.

- I'm right here Cher, and i won't leave you or die. - she said to me, while i cuddled to her.

- But the world ends soon, and we both die. - i said to her and started to cry.

- Babe, please don't think about this and only focus on the time what we can still spend together. - she said to me.

- I don't want this to end. - i said to her.

- Cher, please just try to focus on me. - she said to me, and i just shook my head.

- I can't watch you die again, this is why i have to talk with Tabitha maybe we can save the world. - i said to her, then get up from the bed and take on my panties, then bra.

- Shit. - i said quietly, when i couldn't clip my bra.

- Cher, let me help you. - she said to me, and take my trembling hand in hers then kissed it.

- O-okay. - i stuttered, then she clipped in my bra.

- I go with you. - she said to me, and started to dress up.

- You don't have to. - i said to her.

- Cher, i won't send my remaining time without you. - she said to me, and i just sighed while finished to get dress up...

Third Person pov:

When they were ready, Cheryl and Toni walked outside then get in their car. Cheryl just sighed, while sped off towards Pop's Diner...

At Pop's Diner:

Toni Topaz pov:

After Cheryl parked the car in the parking lot, we get out then walked inside and she went to Tabitha's table, meanwhile i went to Fangs...