Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 2 -

TW: Smut!

A Few Week Later:

Third Person pov:

Cheryl and Toni talked a lot but they could only write emails to eachother, then both of them agreed to meet at a hotel where they can spend a night together finally because they missed eachother so much...

At the hotel:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After i arrived, and get the room key i rushed there and closed the door while waited for Toni to arrive. We talked about that how could we really meet at this hotel in secret so i offered that, i get a room for us. - i thought this, while someone knocked on the door so i walked there and opened it...

- Hey princess, can i come in? - asked Toni and i just smiled, then pulled her inside.

- Hey don't ask this anymore, because the answer is obviously yes. - i said to her, and she laughed.

- If you say so. - said Toni, after take off her jacket.

- You talk too much sometimes. - i said to her, and she just sighed then kissed me passionatly after we reached the bed.

- Are you a virgin? - asked Toni after she pushed me down roughly on the bed, and i just looked down sadly.

- Y-yes. - i stuttered and she smiled at me.

- Sorry, we don't need to do it tonight, if you are not ready. - said Toni and i just shut her up with a kiss then pulled her on top of me.

- But i want you, please. - i said to her, and she just nodded.

- Wait, what if my manager find you here? - asked Toni, while unbottoned my shirt.

- She don't even know, you are here. - i said to her, and sat up to take her shirt off.

- Tabitha actually might suspect i lied to her. - said Toni, and i just sighed while nervously throw her shirt on the ground with mine.

- TT, don't worry okay? - i asked from her, and she just nodded then kissed me gently but something didn't felt right.

- Are you nervous Toni? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- Yeah sorry, just give me a minute. - said Toni, then standed up and walked to the fridge and take out a bottle of water...

Toni Topaz pov:

After i drinked the water, i went to the bathroom to wash my face with cold water because i was really stressed abput that maybe i'll fuck this up with Cheryl. - i tought this, while take a deep breath and walked back to the bed, and get on top of Cheryl after take off all of my clothes.

- Are you okay now? - asked Cheryl, and i just nodded then kissed her passionatly.

- You are a great, kisser Topaz. - she said to me, after we pulled away from the kiss.