Chapter 97

Me and Meredith arrived at our hotel room five minutes ago and she is already trying to seduce me. "Do you want to cuddle in bed?" She puts down her luggage next to the closet. "Sure baby" I pull off my jacket and get in bed. She climbs next to me and hugs my waist.

"I love you" she runs her hand up my shirt slowly. "I love you more" I say. She looks up at me. I take the hint and kiss her lips. She smiles against my lips.

I grin as she grabs my belt gently. "Are you wanting something?" I tease her. She smiles, blushing. She shakes her head. "You sure?" I chuckle as she undoes my belt. She giggles.

"Take it off" she pushes my shirt up. She gets lower and starts kissing down my chest slowly. I pull off my shirt. My heart starts pounding in my chest as she undoes my trousers and kisses down my abs.

"Are you okay?" She rubs my cheek with her thumb. I smile at her, nodding. She leans up to kiss me softly. She puts her hand down my boxers. "Mhm" I grab her face and deepen our kiss as she squeezes my erection gently.

She pulls it out of my boxers and leans down again. She licks the tip of it. She looks up at me, staring into my eyes as she takes my tip into her mouth. I groan softly, my head tilting back slightly as she takes all of me down her throat.

She starts bobbing her head up and down slowly. "Do you feel good?" She whispers, kissing down my erection slowly. "Fuck yeah" I whisper. She giggles. I look down at her, smiling as she kisses my balls before slowly running her tongue back up and taking me back in her mouth.

I stroke her hair gently. "You're beautiful, baby" I twirl her hair around my fingers, looking down at her. She speeds up. I smile, letting out a small moan.

"I'm gonna- babe" I groan as I get closer. "Meredith" I tug on her hair slightly. I groan softly and my head falls back as I cum.

She pulls away from me slowly. "Swallow" I smile, grabbing her chin gently. She swallows all of it. I lean in and kiss her.

She sits up straight and smiles at me. I smile back at her as I do my trousers up. "You're an amazing girlfriend.. and fiancé" I say. She grins. "You're an amazing fiancée too" she says. "No, you're more amazing" I crawl ontop of her. She giggles, laying back.

"You're more amazing... you paid for this whole hotel room for us and drove us here" she looks into my eyes. "I'd do anything for you baby" I kiss her nose. She giggles.

"Derek I think the hot tub is out there" she sits up. I get off of her. I follow her outside. "We are gonna have so much sex this week" I hug her from behind as she looks at the view.

"And kisses and cuddles and FOOODDDD" she says excitedly. I chuckle. "You sound more excited for the food than the sex" I say. She frowns slightly. "Never.. I'd pick you over anything" she hugs my neck. I smile.

"I love you so much baby" she kisses me. "I love you to" I pick her up. She screams as I drop her in the hot tub. I laugh hysterically as she sits up in the water, soaking wet.

She pushes her wet hair out of her face and looks up at me with a huge pout on her face. "Derek" her voice cracks. "No! Don't cry I'm sorry.. look, I'm getting in too" I get in with her, fully clothed.

"I hate you!" She launches herself at me. I just laugh. She's so tiny and cute. She splashes me with water. "Dewek I hate you so much.. I hate you!" Her voice wobbles as she tries not to cry.

"Oh, poor baby" I tease, grabbing her thighs and pulling her ontop of me. "I wanna breakup" she stands up. "Hey! No, don't even say that" I pull her back down.

"Stop!" She screams at me. I tickle her belly. She wriggles in my arms. We end up getting into a bit of a fight. Obviously I'm really gentle with her but she gets angry and storms into our room to dry off.