Chapter 91

"Mhm!" She moans into my skin as she cums again. "Keep going" she giggles against my skin. "Again?" I chuckle, looking into her eyes. "If you can handle it" she smiles sweetly. I thrust in and out of her faster.

"I know you don't mean to offend me by saying that, but it really does" I chuckle. "I'm sorry" she giggles. "I know you can handle it, you're amazing" she runs her hands up my body slowly. "Thanks baby" I grin. I thrust into her again.

"Mhm" she giggles, her head tilting back in pleasure. "Good girl" I whisper. She blushes slightly. "Can I get ontop? Please?" She looks into my eyes. "Yeah" I roll us over. She grinds against me slowly. Her nails dig into my shoulders and she lets out a small moan.

—————

Meredith's Pov:
"You know how amazing you are? Do you know how incredible my baby is?" He tickles my belly playfully. "Stop it!" I giggle, wriggling in his arms.

He puts his hands on my cheeks and kisses me deeply. "I love you" he says. "I love you too derbear" she says in a silly voice. I glare at her. She grins.

"Der, you know how we have a week off of school soon?" She asks. "Yes" I say. "Can we go somewhere for the week? Just us?" She asks. "Like a holiday?" I ask. She nods. "With whose money?" I raise my brow. "..yours" she smiles cutely. I chuckle.

"I'd love to, baby.. but we couldn't go anywhere expensive" I say. "No, maybe we could go to the beach for the week and stay in a small hotel near there" she says.

"Are you picturing an actual week away, or do you just want a week of sex?" I ask. "Derek!" She blushes hard, pushing her face into my shoulder. "Sex then" I chuckle, judging by her reaction.

"You do realise I'm not made of money, right?" I ask, grabbing my laptop to look at hotels. "Yes you are" she hugs my arm, resting her head on my shoulder. I laugh. "You like to think I am" I glare at her.

"We don't have to then, if you don't want" she tries to close my laptop. "Hey, no.. I want to" I stop her. "I'd pay a million dollars if it means I get to hang out with you for a whole week" I say. She blushes again.

"Why are you so shy today? We've had sex three times this morning and you're acting like you have a crush on me" I tease her. "I do have a crush on you!" She grins. I smile.

"You don't have to be nervous, okay?" I give her a hug. "Okay" she hugs me back. I pull away from her slowly. She keeps hugging my waist as I start searching for hotels. We end up deciding on one and I book it for the week.

She looks up at me and kisses me. "Now I need to convince my mom to let me go" she says. "Good luck" I chuckle. She giggles.

"I'm gonna do my makeup" she gets out of bed. I watch her intently as she pulls on one of my shirts before going and sitting at my desk.

"Can I help you?" I get up and put on my pyjama bottoms. "You can sit with me if you want" she stands up. I sit in my chair and she sits on my lap. "Der" she warns as I pick up one of the squishy sponge things and tap her face with it.

"Hey, no" she takes it off of me. "What can I do?" I grab her brush off of her. "You can sit there and look pretty" she takes it back. She continues doing her makeup.

I pick up a powder thing and blow it. "Derek!" She whines as it goes everywhere. I gasp. I laugh. "No! You're naughty!" She takes it off of me and tells me off. I try not to laugh. When Meredith gets really mad at me, she talks to me like I'm a baby. I don't think she does it on purpose, but it makes me laugh.

"Just sit still and I'll let you do some of it if you're lucky" she says. I listen to her. She hands me the sponge thing again and lets me blend in her foundation. "Ow! Too hard" she frowns. I do it more gentle. She smiles.

"What does this do?" I pick up a pink thing. "It's blush" she puts some on. "What's this?" I pick up something else. "Eyeliner, I'm not using that today" she says.

I gasp, watching her as she does something to her eyelashes. "Mer that's so scary" I move my face closer to hers so I can look better. "I'm just curling them baby" she giggles. "Okay, I'm done" she smiles at me. We go downstairs after getting changed to get something to eat.