Chapter 89

I smile as I see Meredith down the hallway, watching me as her friends talk to her. I walk over to her. She smiles wider.

"Hi baby" I say. She moves into my arms immediately and kisses me deeply. I smile against her lips, pulling her closer. Her friends all giggle as they watch us.

She pulls away slowly after a few seconds. "I missed you" she looks into my eyes. "I missed you too" I smile, kissing her again softly.

—————

"Yes!" She moans into my shoulder as I thrust into her faster. We're in a supply closet and I have her pinned against the wall, fucking her hard.

She cries out in pleasure quietly into my skin as she cums. Her body spasms against me but I continue until my cum spills into her and I let out a small groan.

————-

She giggles as we slowly sneak out of the closet and join the rest of the crowds of students in the hallway, who are all completely unaware of what just happened in there.

"You know how much I love you?" I push her up against the lockers gently. "A lot" she giggles happily as I kiss her neck. "So so much" I suck on her skin gently. She lets out a small whimper.

"You gonna come over to mine tonight baby? I miss sleeping next to you" she asks as I pull away slowly. "Definitely" I say. she smiles.

"Hey! We're not done here, mister" she giggles, pulling me back as I step away. I smile, kissing her again. "I'm so sore now" she whispers. "I'm sorry" I rub her back gently as I hug her. "It's okay" she smiles.

"I'm still fucking you tonight too" she grins, grabbing my shirt in her fists. "Yessss" I grin. She chuckles. She grabs my hand gently and leads me down the hallway. "You're not leaving my side today baby, I've hardly seen you all week" she entwines our fingers. "I'm okay with that" I pull her into my arms. She lets out a giggle.

————-

At the end of the school day, we walk out to my car. "Der" she hugs my neck as I open the car door for her. "What's up?" I ask. "Can I drive? Please" she kisses my face softly. I sigh. She grins at me. "Okay" I hand her the keys. "Yayyy!" She runs around to the drivers side. I follow her and open her door.

"If you kill me, Meredith grey.. I will be angry" I lean down to kiss her. "If I kill you, you'll be dead" she giggles. I chuckle, closing the door. I go around and get in.

"Baby" I sigh as she stalls immediately after starting the car. "Sorry!" She says, restarting the car. We drive off. "It's okay, you're doing good" I put my hand on her thigh. "Der, that's distracting" she tells me off, pulling my hand away. I chuckle.

"Go right here" I say. "Right, baby!" I reach over and grab the wheel, steering us right. "I was going to!" She punches my arm. "Well you didn't" I glare at her. She rolls her eyes. "Change gear" I say. "Foot on the clutch" I say. She does it. "Good girl" I whisper.

"Stop bossing me around, I can do it myself" she says. "I know you can" I lie. She leans in and kisses me softly. "Keep your eyes on the road" I sigh. She giggles.

We finally arrive at my house and I let out a sigh of relief. I pull up the handbrake and she switches off the car. "You did amazing" I look at her. She grins.

She leans in and kisses me passionately. I put my hands on her cheeks, kissing her back. Our tongues fight slowly. She moans against my lips. She runs her fingers through my hair.

I pull away slowly after a few seconds. She giggles. "You're amazing, you know that?" I stroke her cheek with my thumb. She kisses me again. "Is your mom in?" She asks. I shake my head. "Let's go in then" she gets out of the car. I go around to her. She grabs my hand and pulls me along. I unlock the door and we run in and go straight to my room.