chapter 54

I haven't seen derek in a week. I've been missing him so much. I'm in the break room at school, talking to a teacher when I see derek walk in.

He walks over. "Hi beautiful" he hugs me. "Hi" I squeeze him tight. "Lovebirds reunited" miss Williams jokes. I giggle. He kisses my cheek.

I pass her my homework. She walks away. I scrunch his shirt in my fists, pulling him down to kiss me. He puts his hands on my waist, pulling my body against his.

"Why have you been ignoring my messages?" I ask. "You texted me?" He asks. "Two days ago.. I sent you a picture of my boobs and told you to come over and you ignored me" I say. He smiles.

"I'm sorry.. I haven't even been on my phone this week" he says. I roll my eyes. "I really haven't.. its been at the shop, getting repaired, remember?" He asks. "Oh, yeah" I say.

"You think the guy in the shop saw my.." I trail off. He chuckles, nodding. I giggle.

"Can I see your arms please?" I ask quietly. He rolls up his sleeves. I smile as I see there's no new ones. "Promise me there's none on your thighs" I say. "I promise" he says.

"Are you proud of me mer?" He rolls his sleeves back down. I look into his eyes. He's smiling at me. "Of course I'm proud of you sweetheart" I put my hands on his cheeks.

He hugs me tight. "Oh baby, are you feeling a little touch deprived?" I giggle. He's so clingy. He nods.

"I missed you so much" he says. "I missed you too" I say. "I hate school holidays.. a whole week without seeing my girl" he says.

"You could've come and visit me" I roll my eyes. "I was busy.. my mom wouldn't let me" he says.

"Were you really horny the other day?" He asks. I nod. "I'm sorry" he says. "You should be" I say.

"You could've called my mom" he says. "And say hey Carolyn, I'm really horny.. can you send your son over to help me please?" I say sarcastically. He chuckles.

"No dum dum, you could've just said you missed me" he says. I giggle. "I was going to go over to your house.. but I figured you were avoiding me" I say. "I'm never avoiding you baby, I always want to see you" he says.

We go and sit with the rest of our friends on the couch. They're all talking. "Meredith? What would you rather give up.. food or sex?" Alex asks. "Sex" I look at derek.

"You said that purposely to annoy me" he says. I giggle. "I know the real answer.. as soon as I walked in this room, she was saying, babe I missed you so much, i wanted you so bad, I've been so horn-" he says.

"Noo! Stop! Shush! Babe!" I giggle, covering his mouth with my hand. They all laugh. "Tell them" he pulls my hand away. "I'd give up food" I mumble. He grins.

"Now you're not getting sex tonight.. well done" I say. "Noooo! I'm sorry" he whines. I giggle. "I'm sorry baby" he says. He kisses my lips. I grin.

"Derek.. Mark, the games starting in ten! You better come out here" a guy from the football team walks in. "I'll see you after baby, love you" he kisses my cheek. He stands up.

"Meredith, you coming?" A girl from the cheer team walks in. I'm gonna be cheering. I nod. "Good luck der" I say. He smiles at me. We both leave.

-------

Derek runs over to me after I stop cheering and his game ends. He hugs me. I giggle, kissing him deeply. His team won.

"You did so good!" I say. He's so sweaty and gross right now. I push his hair out of his face, smiling at him. He kisses me again.

"You did so good.. I think that was your best cheer routine yet" he says. I grin. "Thank you" I say. "You were distracting me half the time I was on the field" he says. I laugh.

"Go and talk to the coach" I say. He runs back to the field with the rest of his team. I smile, looking back at the cheer team.

"They were so great today" they're all talking about it. I love being Derek's girlfriend. Everyone is jealous of the girl who sleeps with the football captain... not that I brag about it or anything.

"Derek was amazing" I say. They all nod in agreement. "Well, he always does amazing mer" izzie says. "He does.. so does mark and alex" I say. I smile at Tiffany. She looks away.

I turn around. He smiles at me from across the field. I walk over to him. I run into his arms. He picks me up. I kiss him.

I put my hands on his cheeks. "We make a good couple, huh?" I grin. "Yeah love, we do" he grins. I kiss him again. He puts me down.

"Let's go to the changing rooms whilst everyone is out here" I whisper in his ear. "Good idea" he smiles. He puts me down. I hold his hand. We go to the changing rooms.

----------

I'm sat on the counter infront of the sink in the changing rooms. He's between my legs, thrusting in and out of me.

We're both still in out cheer and football uniforms. I think it's kinda turn ons for both of us. We're making out sloppily, moaning against eachothers lips.

I run my hands up his shirt, my nails digging into his back. He pulls away from my neck that he was kissing to look at me. "Can I take this off?" I grab his Jersey in my hands. He nods. I pull it off and throw it aside.

He kisses my neck, gently sucking on the skin. I help him as he pulls off my shirt. I'm still wearing my lacy black bra.

He kisses me passionately. I moan against his lips, my nails digging into his back. He grabs my ass, pulling me closer. He pushes his face into my neck. "Meredith" he groans into my skin.

I kiss his shoulder softly. I cry out in pleasure, my head falling back. My back arches. I grab the edges of the counter under me, biting my lip hard.

His cum spills into me. We both are panting out of breath as he slows down. He kisses my lips softly. I put my hands on his cheeks, deepening the kiss.

He pulls out of me. He keeps making out with me. I run my fingers through his hair.

He pulls away slowly. I smile at him. "How was that baby?" He rubs my cheeks with his thumbs. "Amazing" I giggle softly.

He picks up my shirt and hands it to me. I put it on. He quickly changes back into his normal clothes and cleans the counter.

I hop off of the counter. He holds my hand. I look quickly as I hear the door open and close. He shrugs. We grab our things together.

"You okay?" He smiles at me. I nod. We leave, I get changed quickly and he drives me home.