chapter 55

Me and derek walk into the break room hand in hand. We smile, walking over to our friends. "Hey" we sit with them.

"Heyy" they say awkwardly. "What?" I chuckle. "They haven't seen" izzie says. "Seen what?" Derek asks.

Cristina passes me her phone. "Oh my god" I say as we watch a video of me and derek having sex in the changing rooms. "Who the fuck sent you this?" He asks.

"It wasn't just sent to me" cristina says. We look around and see everybody in the room looking at us. I cuddle into derek, hiding my face in his chest.

"And I don't know who sent it" she says. I grab dereks car keys from his pocket. "I can't stay here" I whisper. "Babe" he sighs as I get up and walk out quickly.

I go outside and get in the back of his car. I pull a blanket over myself and curl up in the corner. I'll just wait here until he comes out. I scroll through my phone for a bit.

Cristina gets in the car with me. "Mer, that video is really hot" she says. I chuckle softly. "I feel really nauseous.. i hate this" I say. She hugs me.

Derek's pov:
I sigh, looking at my friends. "What were you doing anyway? In the changing rooms" Mark chuckles. I chuckle.

"You two do look hot in the video.. if it makes you feel any better" izzie says. I look at it again. "We do" I chuckle.

"Can you go and see if she's okay?" I ask cristina. She gets up and goes. She left her phone behind. I grab it. I type the number of the sender into my phone and call it.

Nobody answers. I sigh. My eyes widen slightly as it goes to voicemail. I get up. "Izzie come with me" I say. She follows me outside.

I open the car door. Cristina gets out. "Come on baby" I hold her hand. "No, I can't go back in there.. please don't make me" she says.

"Tiffany sent the video" I say. She gets out of the car quickly and barges past me. Izzie and cristina go after her.

I follow her into a classroom. She drags Tiffany out of her chair by her hair, throwing her onto the floor. Everyone in the classroom starts cheering meredith on. Everyone loves meredith way more than Tiffany.

"Slut!" Tiffany screams, pushing her back. Meredith grabs her, slamming her into the wall. "Fucking bitch!" She yells. She kicks her.

Tiffany grabs her hair. Meredith punches her in the face. I gasp quietly. "Okay, okay thats it!" Cristina says. Izzie grabs Tiffany and cristina pulls meredith away.

Meredith launches herself at her again. I go over and help cristina. "Mer.. meredith stop!" I hold her tight as she tries to fight me off of her.

"Stop.. calm down" I whisper. She punches my chest.  It doesnt hurt at all. "Hey" I say. She walks out of the room.

I look at Tiffany. "Derek" she let's out a small sob. I just leave, walking after meredith.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for hitting you.. I'm sorry" she walks over to me. "Its okay, my love.. you're okay, come here" I hug her tight. She sobs quietly into my chest.

"Stop baby, don't upset yourself" I kiss her head a few times. "She's such a bitch" she hits me again. "Stop taking it out on me" I hold her hands.

"This is your fault" she walks away. "What? Baby" I chuckle softly, following after her. "You always want to have sex everywhere and now we got caught because of you" she says.

"Mer" i stop her. "You can't even see much of you in the video.. just your back.. and I have my shirt off and- this is your fault!" She pushes me. "Stop!" I put my hands on her waist.

"Do you even care?" She asks. "Of course I do" I sigh. "You weren't naked in the video, you have a bra on.. you wear tops that are more revealing" I say. She walks away.

"Babe!" I walk after her. She runs out of the school. I groan in frustration. I know she's just really panicked and upset right now. She doesn't mean to take it out on me. I'm not angry with her.