Chapter 92

Me, Cristina and izzie are on the field, watching the boys play football. "I'm gonna have my hands full later" I sigh as I see Derek run as fast as he can after mark before tackling him to the floor. The girls laugh.

"What is wrong with that boy?" Cristina asks. "He just gets really pent up with energy and it bursts out all at once" I chuckle. "He's so annoying" she says. "I don't let him have too much sugar, energy drinks or too much coffee when I'm hanging out with him because he just becomes out of control" I giggle.

"Oh no" I chuckle as he spots me watching him. He jumps up and down happily, hitting mark and pointing at me. Mark says something to him before he runs over to me. I stand up.

"Hi babe" I hug his neck. He picks me up and spins me around. I giggle. I wrap my legs around his waist. "I didn't know you were here" he looks up at me as he hugs my waist to keep me up. I smile at him.

"Have you and your friends been smoking?" I raise my brow as I smell the smoke on him. "No, mer I promise I didn't smoke.. just them" he says. I look into his eyes for a few seconds. "Okay, good boy" I whisper. He smiles wider.

"Put me down please" I say. "No" he spins me around. "Derek" I warn. He stops and frowns, putting me down. "Can I go play again?" He puts his hands on my waist. "Of course you can" I smile as he leans down to kiss me.

"Don't go, okay?" He looks into my eyes. "I won't" I let go of his hand. He runs back over to his friends. I sit down again. "He's so dependent on you" izzie says. "No he isn't" I chuckle. "He has to ask your permission for everything.. and he doesn't even smoke just because you don't want him to" she says.

"Also he tried to kill himself just because you broke up with him" Cristina adds. "Cristina!" Izzie yells. "Cristina!" I punch her arm. "Hey!" She punches me back.

"I told you to stop being mean to him" I push her. "I'll stop being mean to him when he stops being stupid" she says. She laughs as I pin her to the floor. "You wanna go?" She starts fighting back.

"Bitch fight!" One of the guys yell. They all run over. "Guys!" Izzie tries to stop us. "You got it baby!" Derek cheers me on.

Cristina pins me to the floor and hits me. I grab her hair and pull it hard. I push her off of me, get ontop of her and grab her arms to stop her from hitting me again.

"Take it back" I look into her eyes. "Fine" she looks into mine. I get off of her and stand up. I reach down and help her up.

"Who yelled bitch fight?" I look at the boys. Derek points at mark. "You wanna go too?" I look at him. He smiles, stepping towards me. I grab Derek. He steps in front of me. Mark chuckles, stepping back

"Get him Der" I say. Mark laughs as Derek charges towards him and puts him in a headlock. I step towards him. "Mer, no" mark says. I grin, tickling his belly. "No! Don't!" He bursts into laughter. The guys laugh at him. I giggle.

I stop and Derek lets go of him. "Do you have to do everything your girlfriend tells you to do?" Mark glares at him. "Yes I do" he nods before running into my arms. "Derek stop doing that!" I groan as he picks me up and spins me around again.

He puts me back down. "Meredith is my finance, you know?" He shows them all my hand with my ring on it. "I know but it feels weird to say" mark says. We both laugh, looking at eachother.

"When are you getting married anyway?" Jackson asks. "When we have enough money" I say. "How long have you been together?" Mark asks. "Nearly five years soon" Derek jumps up and down excitedly, shaking me back and forth.

"Der calm down" I say. He hugs my neck from behind and kisses my cheek. "Derek your heart is pounding baby" I chuckle as I literally feel it against the back of my shoulder.

"Can you sit down for a bit please baby? You need to calm down a bit" I ask. "No I wanna play football" he says. "You sure you don't wanna sit with me?" I sit down. "Oh, with you? Yes! I wanna sit with mer for a bit" he sits next to me and hugs me. I smile, cuddling into him. His friends go back to play.

I turn to face him. He stares into my eyes. "You're pretty" he kisses me softly. "Thank you" I whisper. I hug his waist, resting my head on his chest so I can hear his heartbeat as it slows. He plays with my hair, twisting it around his finger.

I really worry about Derek when he gets so hyper like this. He's never been diagnosed with anything, but I definitely think that it's not something that would happen to everyone and he probably does need to be tested for adhd or something. I'm not sure.

The only way I can stop him from running around wild everywhere when he's like this is by giving him cuddles and kisses until he calms down. I don't mind, of course. He just gets distracted by me and eventually runs out of energy.

I pull away from him slowly after a few minutes. "You can go and play with your friends again" I kiss him softly. "Okay, i love you" he stands up. "I love you too" I smile. He runs away.

"That boy stresses me out" I chuckle. "Good job you're only spending the rest of your life with him then" Cristina says. I giggle. "I love him so much" I look at my engagement ring. "You two are so cute together" izzie hugs me. I smile widely.